ForumsTips & TricksToodledo Toosdays: Bookmarklet

Toodledo Toosdays: Bookmarklet
Sabina A.

Posted: Apr 02, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Today's tip:

Creating a task by bookmarking a website is so easy with the Toodledo bookmarklet. Just add the bookmarklet to your toolbar and click on it when you want to bookmark a website and create a task.

For more information: http://www.toodledo.com/tools/bookmarklet.php

Submit your Toodledo tips to [email protected]. If you're the first one with a new idea, we'll give you a free month subscription!

This message was edited Nov 04, 2014.
Dave

Must have for gmail users since each email has its own address. You can move the email to a different label after copying the link to a task and the link will still work. Use it daily.
Salgud

Very useful feature, I use it often. One thing - If I click in the link to gmail, it replaces TD in the browser. I've gotten into the habit of right-clicking on the link to the email, and opening it in a new tab.

This message was edited Apr 02, 2013.
JPR

Posted: Apr 03, 2013
Posted by Salgud:
...I've gotten into the habit of right-clicking on the link to the email, and opening it in a new tab.

I use an extension in Chrome called "Right Click Opens Link in New Foreground Tab"... very handy with Toodledo. You can still access the menu by holding the right click. There is a similar add-on for Firefox called "Right Links".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.