ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-Chat"add task" button and error message

"add task" button and error message
len250

Posted: Jan 07, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hi wondered if anyone can help...

I've put the toodledo "add task" button on my tool bar but get this message when I try to add a task:

"Your Toodledo.com login or password is incorrect. Please update your information in the settings window."

Does anyone know what I should do, or where the settings window is? I'm using Firefox.

Thank you!!!
Canyon Russell

Posted: Jan 07, 2009
If you look under the Firefox "Tools" menu you should see a Toodledo submenu. On that menu there is a "Settings..." option. That will bring up a dialog box where you can input your username and password.
len250

Posted: Jan 08, 2009
Thank you very much -- that's worked! much appreciated....
Bernard.Sufrin

Posted: Jan 30, 2009
I get exactly the same behaviour as len250 had, even though I set the email adress and password in the settings box to exactly those I use to login to the site from the browser (ie not the tool) successfully. Password and email are shown correctly (and identically) as properties of the chrome://toodledo and http://www.toodledo.com URLs in the firefox password manager.

The password has punctuation in it. Could this be related to an earlier bug with \ appearing in passwords?

Bernard
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 31, 2009
It could be. Try removing the punctuation from your password and see if you can login. If that works, let us know what the offending punctuation is and we'll check on it.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.