ForumsDevelopersOutlook Client 0.9.9.2 is Available

Outlook Client 0.9.9.2 is Available
keef

Posted: Dec 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
A new version of the Outlook Synchronization Client for Toodledo is available at http://www.chromadrake.com

This fixes some minor bugs and adds some new features

Added 'tdtag' user field in Outlook. This allows bidrectional syncing of the Toodledo Tag field
Added '/syncandexit' command line option. This will cause the application to perform a single sync then exit
Fixed inability to clear Outlook start and due dates from Toodledo once set
Fixed a bug where long Outlook category names would cause multiple Toodledo folders to be created

keef

There is an RSS feed for news about this software http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/rss/newsfeed.xml
sventhebrit

Posted: Dec 22, 2008
Updated to 0.9.9.2 successfully -- thankyou
To get the tdtag field to sync on existing tasks, I needed to enable recovery options, reset the syncronisation database. I then deleted the tasks from Outlook and then performed a sync -- tdtag was then populated in Outlook.
Is there another way to enable the tdtag field for existing tasks ?
Thanks for the update,
Steve
keef

the only other way would be to make a small change to all of your tasks somehow. This will force a resynch which should populate the tdtag field.

I'll keep this in mind for the next release - I might add a 'force refresh' option

keef

This message was edited Dec 22, 2008.
Per

Great software, good work Keef

But, sorry for this, I can not get the tdtag field to work.
The other fields like tdcontext etc works so probably I have done something right.

I tried a lot of things at the end I even deleted all tasks both in toodledo ( XML backup ) and outlook. Deleted the field tdtag, defined the filed again and imported the task still tdtag is empty. I tried to enter data from both sides but nothing is synced to tdtag or Tag.

Any ideas?
Besides this I really likes this software
Cheers
Per
Per

My apologies
This time I read the instructions!
I uninstalled 0.9.9.1
I installed the PIA thing from MS

And do you know what, it works!

I'm sorry to be so eager but you know how it is

Keep up the great work
This thing combined with the excellent Toodledo webpage are getting better and better

Cheers
Per

This message was edited Dec 22, 2008.
jaa9972

Posted: Dec 24, 2008
I am trying to install the latest version of Chromdrake's Toodledo's Outlook sync client, but keep getting an error during installation. It says:

"Error 1001: Ecall methods must be packaged into a system module"

Anyone have any ideas about how this can be fixed?
keef

Posted: Dec 24, 2008
see the other thread where you asked the same question.

Also please don't cross post the same question in multiple threads - it makes it harder to support everyone else.

keef
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.