ForumsDevelopersReassign?

Reassign?
Peter Scott

Posted: Nov 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way in the API to reassign a task? And to list the possible delegation targets of the user? If not, please consider this a feature request. Keep up the good work.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 09, 2011
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we can't comment on a timeframe for implementation.

Thanks
AndreasNYC

Posted: Nov 22, 2011
Hi,
I'm a Toodledo user who was about to go Pro or Pro Plus and mainly for the Private Sharing capability and broad mobile app support, but I was distressed when I found that Ultimate To-Do List (Android) and others can't use this functionality since your API doesn't support it.

Can you bump this? It's one of your biggest differentiators (in my opinion). The Ultimate To-Do List (Android) guys said that they'd like to implement private sharing/assigning, but are waiting for the API support which is obviously needed for them to proceed.

For many in families or small teams, private sharing and (re-)assigning really are a necessity and our mobile apps need it too or it's basically 'broken'. If I'm on my phone and I pick the next top priority task to work on, but there are privately shared/assigned tasks that are higher priority or I need the details of one of them, but I can't see until I get to my notebook ... not good.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to seeing it's implemented and then I'll go Pro if I haven't become intrenched with another To Do service (not what I want).
Andreas
AndreasNYC

Please comment on the ticket I made for toodledo if you support/need this API extension
Hey, I'm also desperate for share support and on Android too, but it turns-out that Toodledo hasn't implemented private share/assign in their API so no 3rd-party app can use share/assign until Toodledo adds that to their APIs :(.

If people care about using private share/assign in 3rd-party apps, please let Toodledo know so they can prioritize it High ... else they won't. You can

I've added to a ticket for Toodledo's ticketing system - please comment on the ticket (link below) if you need this functionality.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php?view=27602

Hope we get share/assign on mobile apps from Toodledo!

Andreas
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sharing is not yet a supported feature of our API, but it is a pre-requesite for us adding sharing to our iPhone app, which is itself one of our most frequent requests, so you can be sure that we are working on this. There are a lot of sticky privacy issues that need to be addressed before we can turn this on.
AndreasNYC

Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Oh, so it is being worked now or is it just on the roadmap for the future? BTW - I lead software Dev teams myself so I understand that there are privacy complexities for sure. I'm asking if this is in progress or to be started.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 09, 2011
It is in progress
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.