ForumsDevelopersOutlook, Toodledo Sync App and Customizing

Outlook, Toodledo Sync App and Customizing
DrLaban

Posted: Dec 03, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Is there by any chance anyone in here who knows how I can create a toolbar, a field or anything else containing the text stored in for instance "tdcontext" when I create a *new* task in Outlook?
This way, when I create a new task, I can instantly set the context specific info for that task, instead of having to store the task, switch to a view that shows the field "tdcontext" and edit this afterwards.
Per

Posted: Dec 03, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
It's a little tricky
If you run Outlook 2007 and Vista there is a symbol like - and arrow down to the right on the save and some other icons in the upper frame of the new task window. If you click on that one and navigate to more comands... or similar ( I don not run the english version )
After that you should have a large dialog where you select the top left and them tick the box saying something like "show developer ...

When you now go back you will have a menu called developer and now you can create a copy of this form and in that include the field tdcontext at least on a new tab. After storing this you have to select this form when you create a new task

I'm not an expert in this so please try something like this

Cheers
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.