ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cabbage"
cabbage

Posted Nov 21, 2011 in: Texting to Toodledo
Score: 0
  • cabbage
  • Posted: Nov 21, 2011
  • Score: 0
Hmm. I don't have a Twitter account. Thanks for your advice anyway. :)
cabbage

Posted Nov 18, 2011 in: Texting to Toodledo
  • cabbage
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2011
I'm looking for a good way to capture ideas on the move. Texting would be the ideal solution for me since I get so many texts in my contract.

I can "text" to email addresses but that incurs extra charges. Does anyone know of a way to text to toodledo that is free?

If it helps, I'm in the OK and use Vodafone.
cabbage

Posted Aug 18, 2011 in: Is this search possible?
  • cabbage
  • Posted: Aug 18, 2011
Oh, some creative ideas here! Thanks everyone for the reply.

If I search for:
[Task name starts with +] OR [Status is Next Action]

... I can scan the list and see which projects appear without any visible subtasks. Perfect!

I also like the idea of template projects. I can think of some regular projects where that will come in very handy!
cabbage

Posted Aug 17, 2011 in: Is this search possible?
  • cabbage
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2011
There is a custom search I would find very useful but I'm not sure if it's possible on Toodledo. First let me explain my setup.

Projects are listed as tasks in the Projects folder. Their names also begin with a +. The actions for each project are subtasks. One action per project (occasionally more) are marked "Next Action".

As I'm check off the actions, I usually take the time to choose the next "Next action" but occasionally I miss some. I'd like a search that weeds out the projects for which I haven't assigned a next action but I can't think of a way to do it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3