Search results for "Posted by jzamoras"
jzamoras

Posted Mar 21, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by Duo:
@jzamoras Did they reply? If not it may be worth posting on the Help forum, which you can reach from the web app (and maybe the mobile app), they usually interact with people there.

My personal experience in the past is that they have added a significant new feature that I and others have asked for, although it wasn't a bug fix so it took a little while.

Posted by jzamoras:
Posted by Duo:
@jzamoras are the TickTick developers aware of this?

Posted by jzamoras:
I'm waiting for full import in ticktick to jump ship.

I raised the import bug few weeks ago, I haven't tried it again. The bug is about repeating tasks and subtasks.

I still have a few hundred days in my subscription, so I will give them a few months before I follow up.
jzamoras

Score: 3
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2019
  • Score: 3
this is a joke, td looks like almost abandonware
jzamoras

Posted Feb 23, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2019
Posted by Duo:
@jzamoras are the TickTick developers aware of this?

Posted by jzamoras:

I raised the import bug few weeks ago, I haven't tried it again. The bug is about repeating tasks and subtasks.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Feb 15, 2019 in: Outage
Score: 2
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2019
  • Score: 2
Hi, any info about what happened yesterday? I can´t see twitter updates because the account manager blocked me, maybe was my rant about the awful timing. Toodledo needs to focus in improve service in a very compeitive space, instead block paying customers.

JZ
jzamoras

Posted Feb 10, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2019
jzamoras

Posted Jan 17, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2019
  • Score: 1
I just waiting to ticktick develop a proper toodledo import, I tried it and subtasks are lost.
jzamoras

Posted Jan 14, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2019
so there is no granfathered plans for old users?
jzamoras

Posted Jan 08, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2019
Posted by sknipfing:
Posted by jzamoras:
any ticktick promo code to try the premium version?

You can get started for free. It offers quite a lot to get started. You can do month-to-month for $2.99 and when ready, commit to a full year. This is what I am doing right now.

good idea!, however I'll wait for (hopefully) ticktick develop a easy way to import tasks, I have a year left in my toodledo subscription.

This message was edited Jan 08, 2019.
jzamoras

Posted Jan 07, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2019
any ticktick promo code to try the premium version?
jzamoras

Posted Dec 03, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Dec 03, 2018
I still have 718 days left in my silver subscription, however I still can't find a good replacement.
jzamoras

Posted Nov 20, 2018 in: repeat Xth day of each month
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2018
hi, Is this supported yet? I can't find it on repeating options, thx!
jzamoras

Posted Oct 26, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2018
2do app for android is not working for me.
jzamoras

Posted Oct 26, 2018 in: Main tasks page outage?
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2018
it's down for me too
jzamoras

Posted Oct 23, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2018
Posted by Ummagumma:
Collaboration is useful for families too - shared groceries lists, chore lists etc. But since everyone needs to have a paid Toodledo account to use it, it wasn’t really ever a personal feature, so moving it to a business plan would make more sense.

for shared lists we use ourgroceries
jzamoras

Posted Oct 19, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Score: 2
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2018
  • Score: 2
remember the milk (the app I used before toodledo) got substasks... I hope some competitors get the heads up and add an easy way to import toodledo tasks
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
Posted by aaron.c.salls:
Thanks for the feedback, and I appreciate folks keeping this constructive.

You all raise some great points. Indeed, this was not an easy decision to make. We believe this is a necessary step in positioning Toodledo in the market and sustaining the business.

We decided to share this because historically, it was focused investment in Tasks that made Toodledo valuable to you, and that investment had waned over time. No more. We are getting back to the core of what makes Toodledo great and refocusing our efforts around task management. We believe there’s plenty we can do to improve the ease-of-use, much smart multi-select and batch editing, more search parameters, and bringing our mobile app development in-house to ensure a much more consistent experience across platforms. There are product design problems we can solve, and looking through forums shows plenty of feedback and bug reports that we want to be more responsive to.

Some folks have already made up their minds, but the reason we shared this now is because it provides transparency and holds us accountable. You'll have a chance to see for yourself over the coming weeks if our momentum earns your support going into 2019.

I barely use habits, lists and outlines, so I'm fine with that. But you will need to be WAY better than more sucessful tasks managers to justify this price increase, and the competition will smell the "blood" i.e. offer toodledo import for easy migration.
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 17, 2018
I renewed silver 2 years ahead about 1 month ago so I'm ok for now, but at this price point there are better alternatives.
jzamoras

• jzamoras
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2018
2Do is great, I'm using it since I came back to android
jzamoras

Posted Sep 30, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2018
Posted by genezyc:
For what it's worth, I use 2Do on iOS. It syncs quite well with Toodledo, plus has a slick and powerful UI.

Posted by peterahl:
Thought this was vaporware due to no updates while every other ToDo App has been diligently updating / communicating. Cannot invest time into anything that is not long-term/does not improve.

Why no IOS update for iPhone X? That's crazy and I hope it doesn't take the new owners more than a couple weeks at most to fix.

The change was / is long over due.

+1
jzamoras

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 4
  • jzamoras
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 4
I got icons back, but I cant fit the screen horizontally too
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next