ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Sytone"
Sytone

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: Launchy plugin
Score: 0
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2009
  • Score: 0
@Tim: If you used Visual Studio to complie it look at the project options and it will tell you which version you have compiled against. I try to use 2.0 unless i am using 3.5 goodness.
Sytone

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: ToodleDo - Distraction Free update
  • Sytone
Back from break, will update it to minimise to the notification area. Also I will be moving it to a click once installation as a option that way you will get updates automatically (Like when I am finised the API and work on a offline version of toodledo)
Sytone

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: Design
  • Sytone
I have added tha ability to add a CSS sheet to the app i wrote to place toodle do in a seperate window. Its at www.sytone.com

Let me know how it works out for you.
Sytone

• Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2009
I looked at both and perfered the simpler approach of ToodleDo. And the API is not to bad either, im building a nice set of classes against it.
Sytone

Posted Apr 08, 2009 in: Launchy plugin
Score: -1
  • Sytone
  • Score: -1
On line

42: for (int i = 0; i < args.Length; i++)

Change i = 0 to i = 1 as you have already assumed that the first param is the task name, a user may want to put a : symbol in the task name. Your code would try and split the task in this instance.
Sytone

Posted Apr 08, 2009 in: Launchy plugin
  • Sytone
Woot, I was going to write one on my holidays!

Now I don't!!

Removing from my task list right now ;)
Sytone

Posted Apr 05, 2009 in: ToodleDo - Distraction Free update
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2009
I have made another update, there are now options and you can override the CSS on the page load.

Enjoy.
Sytone

Posted Apr 02, 2009 in: JavaScript Issue.
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2009
Ticking a action off.
Sytone

Posted Apr 02, 2009 in: JavaScript Issue.
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2009
Hi,

I get the following error.

Im on IE8 Vista SP1 32bit

Line: 3649
Char: 4
Error: 'null' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://images.toodledo.com/t/includes/views32.js
Sytone

Posted Apr 01, 2009 in: ToodleDo - Distraction Free update
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Woot, made a installer. Go the Next action ;)
Sytone

Posted Mar 31, 2009 in: ToodleDo - Distraction Free update
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2009
Hi,

I have made a update to the lightweight app for using ToodleDo in windows with little distraction so it gives you a visual indication of loading.

http://www.sytone.com/2009/03/31/toodledo-distraction-free-update/

On a side not I have done this to play with WPF and as part of that I am building a API for ToodleDo which will be WPF friendly as part of my learning experiences. Ill keep you all updated and if you have any suggestions for the app above let me know. Ill setup a click once on my site at some point so you will get updates on updates ;)
Sytone

• Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2009
Nope, and I would be supprised if the framework broke your connection. I have installed it on many machines without hassle.
Sytone

Posted Mar 29, 2009 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
  • Sytone
I stick with Toodledo and OneNote 2007.

OneNote has my journal and reference material and you can add hyperlinks to this in you ToodleDo notes!

The other sites look intersting..
Sytone

• Sytone
Also... I have updated the binary on my site and you can min/max the window by double clicking on the top and there is now a hide link which will minimise the window.

Feel free to add any sugestions.
Sytone

• Sytone
Sure,

The .Net framework provides additional capability for developers to build solutions for the world.
Im my case I am using Windows Presentation Foundation to build my application and in particular some fuctionality in 3.5 SP1 of the framework.

The famework versions build upon each other and can run along side each other. so you will have no issues installing 3.5 as well as 2.0. In some cases applications which are still designed for 2.0 will not use the 3.5 functionality (and 3.5 is built heavily on 2.0 but I will not go down that twisted discussion) so you will need 2.0 on the system. The framework is only loaded when a aplication calls it so there is no perceiable background load on the system, just extra files on the harddrive.
Sytone

Posted Mar 29, 2009 in: Tasks vs Calender events
  • Sytone
Just been playing with Outlook 2007 and the iCal feed, this is working well and will pick up tasks with just the date as a all day appointment and tasks with a due time it will slot into the calendar. then just turn overlay mode on and you have both calendars open.
Sytone

Posted Mar 29, 2009 in: color coding
  • Sytone
or even just some addtional class tags for each property and then the end users can add their own override.
Sytone

• Sytone
Whoops wrong account... Oh well you know my test account now :)
Sytone

• Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2009
Sytone

• Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2009
Very simlar to my solution, i created a WPF app with a webbrowser object in it pointing to the site :D

I wanted to remove the distraction of tabbed browsing and the web in general and only hve this site with a Home and Back button. Ill fix it up a bit and post it as well.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next