ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cjuzda"
cjuzda

Score: 0
  • cjuzda
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2010
  • Score: 0
I have to agree 100% with Proximo, not on the issue around the number of tasks shown, that's not a problem, I like seeing how many tasks are filtered out but the way the context filter is applied is extremely counter intuitive and illogical. I'm particularly surprised because it's also the opposite of the web app which allows you to select just the context you want to see. Love the app but what were you thinking in this case?

Posted by Proximo:
I appreciate the added features but I would prefer to only see the number of task I have based on my filter and not the total count as a secondary number.

I also must say that the filtering of context and tags is all wrong. It's opposite of how the feature should work and the way it works in just about every productivity app I have used.

Not to sound ungrateful but it just don't make sense. If I wanted to show all the task with a particular context, I would select that context. The way this is implemented in Toodledo, I must select all the context I want to hide except the one I want to show. That makes no sense. The same is true for tags.

I would guess many users would agree with this logic.

This message was edited Jan 14, 2010.
cjuzda

Posted Dec 23, 2009 in: Finally got my iPhone and Toodleo App.
  • cjuzda
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2009
Proximo - It's interesting ot read your views on the iphone app, I (and there are others) prefer the iphone app to the web app. Nothing's perfect but the iphone app performs very well on that platform.

Why do you think the Hotlist is useless? If one of your complaints is that you can't see your Due Today items, you could set the Hotlist to show only Due Today items (Plus Top priority, which is easy to filter out mentally or just forgo). Even so, I don't think 2 taps with your finger instead of 1 tap really constitutes a tough "drill down". You could always set Due Dates as your start up screen as well. Naturally there is always room for improvement but you very seldom see an iphone app that closely resembles a fairly complex desktop app and is still usable. I think the 2 complement each other quite nicely.
cjuzda

Posted Dec 04, 2009 in: Automatic Sequence Enforcement
  • cjuzda
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2009
Yes, this is great feature - optional of course.

Thanks for looking at this for future changes!
cjuzda

Posted Dec 01, 2009 in: Due date - turn off filters
  • cjuzda
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2009
I agree completely on the sub task issue. They're great to have but having them behave differently with respect to filters ,etc. when they are flattened or indented, etc. is very poor and counter intuitive. I'm constantly having to switch them from flattened to indented. also, I don't see why you can't indent or hide sub tasks for each parent independently. So many other apps allow that. I realize subtasks are pretty new to Toodledo but they need work

Chris
cjuzda

• cjuzda
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2009
There is a note icon for each task at the far right of the screen - if you click on that it will open a note window. The icon changes to indicate a note is present. Unfortunately I can't find a way to move the note column, it seems to always stay at the far right and no option to move it. Hope this helps
cjuzda

• cjuzda
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2009
I'm using Chrome with Vista and the drop down for priority works fine for me, maybe, it's the OS
cjuzda

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: chain of tasks
Score: 1
  • cjuzda
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2009
  • Score: 1
I would definitely like the functionality added so that if you have subtasks, you could have the option of having them appear only when the preceding one was checked off or deleted, I've used this in another GTD type app and it's a fantastic feature as it allows you t only focus on the next thing that needs to be done. That app had this as an option

Chris
cjuzda

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: How do i move the "note" column
  • cjuzda
Sorry if this has been asked but is there any way to move the note icon column. It seems like it has to stay on the far right, unlike the other columns. Since my columns run off the screen, I'd like to keep it visible at all times

Thanks
cjuzda

Posted Nov 24, 2009 in: Possible to synch with 2 devices?
  • cjuzda
If I have an iphone and a Touch, is it possible to synch my web app Toodledo with both or will this cause problems like duplication or just not do able?

Chris
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4