ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tee7"
Tee7

Posted Mar 10, 2017 in: Completed public tasks
Score: 0
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2017
  • Score: 0
Is there a way to filter out public tasks by tasks due today and/ or completed tasks. I've searched forums and can't find that specific question answered
Tee7

Posted Dec 22, 2014 in: start date and roll overs
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2014
I'd tested the repeating date but couldn't test the option to rollover at the time because that's not until midnight. So I'm guessing a rolling task is treated the same way. Thanks.
Tee7

Posted Dec 21, 2014 in: start date and roll overs
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2014
sorry for double post. Thought the first one didn't go through.
Tee7

Posted Dec 21, 2014 in: start date and roll overs
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2014
If I have a repeating rolling task with both a start date and due date of today what happens to the start date if it rolls over to tomorrow? Will the start date remain as today? If it does what happens when I finally check the task off? Will the start date and due date no longer be the same day for remaining rolling tasks?
Tee7

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: Progress Report - October 2014
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2014
good news! And I had just posted and asked about the ios today widget yesterday :)
Tee7

Posted Nov 01, 2014 in: ios today widget
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2014
ok thanks. If I can put in a word request a compact version please. Some of these widgets use wasted space.
Tee7

Posted Oct 31, 2014 in: ios today widget
Score: 2
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2014
  • Score: 2
Any plans to have a today widget for iphone/ipad?
Tee7

Posted Oct 12, 2014 in: Tasks and notes encryption
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2014
Thank you for the explanation. I have read that is also why emails (gmail, icloud, etc) are not encrypted. Been reading up on the security vs convenience tradeoff.
Tee7

Posted Oct 11, 2014 in: Tasks and notes encryption
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2014
A previous post stated tasks and notes encryption was being worked on. I couldn't respond to it because it was locked due to age. Just wondering if that's still on track for this year? I know outline and lists already are encrypted.
Tee7

Posted Oct 06, 2014 in: Android app timer
Score: 1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2014
  • Score: 1
I see a timer field on the Android app but how do you start it?
Tee7

Posted Sep 25, 2014 in: Share or email outlines in ios
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2014
thanks for putting it on the list :)
Tee7

Posted Sep 24, 2014 in: Share or email outlines in ios
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2014
Thanks. When I say emailing I meant email as a text. With some list apps, task apps, etc when you click the option to email it is converted and sent as text. I did see the export option on the computer but was just wondering about the option from within the app.
Tee7

Posted Sep 21, 2014 in: Share or email outlines in ios
Score: 1
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2014
  • Score: 1
Thanks for adding the outlines feature. I used to use an outliner in the palm days and it was useful for organizing projects notes and thoughts. I know it's fairly new but was wondering if there are plans to add the option to email outlines or make use of the share feature on ios devices?
Tee7

Posted Mar 19, 2014 in: ical - which tasks show up?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2014
Do negative priority tasks show up in toodledo's ical calendar? Or those with a status that are typically hidden/filtered?
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2014
It stays expands about 10 - 20% of the time. Don't see why. Once when I backed out the app and went back in it stayed expanded. Seem intermittent.
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2014
No its not. I watched it yesterday morning. It did a couple of times so I thought I was mistaken but then it started doing the same thing again. Im in and out of the app throughout the day checking things off so I will make note of what Im doing and whether it does it when I back completely out of the app vs jumping from screen to screen.
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2014
Just as Folder, Tag, Location stay expanded within the iphone apps home page can the save searches stay expanded also.

Also as a suggestion the saved search filters are a powerful feature for toodledo. Besides the calendar it was the main thing that had me on the fence to keep using Pocket Informant. I just realized today you do have the same thing. I started using saved searches this week. Would be good for it to stand out more as a selling feature. Plus when logged in you only see 'Search' on the left. Letting the option for saved filter searches stand out more on the default landing page would make users more aware of that great function.
Tee7

Posted Feb 17, 2014 in: Response to Toosday subtask question?
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2014
I read a post about a Toosday tip and had a question about how to set up routine list items. It was concerning subtasks. My guess is comments to tips are not reviewed so I am reposting here.

Original post:
Todays Toodledo Toosday Tip:

Did you know that you can use the status field and subtasks to organize your week?

Place an "active" status on the parent tasks and then organize the subtasks, using the status field, depending on its importance for that week!

My comment/question: So if I do quarterly things along with the seasons changing but I dont want them clogging up my list how does this work? Say I have a fall to-do list. I still want a task as a memory jogger.....like 'start fall checklist'that shows up in my active list with whatever date I set. If I changed the status of the detailed subtasks to a deferred setting they disappear until needed? If that is the case, where would i view the whole list say if I want to add something to it?
Tee7

Posted Feb 13, 2014 in: Background App Refresh
  • Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Pardon my few posts this morning. I am going from toodledo web and pocket informant app combo back to toodleo app and site only. Im also setting up a new process for handling my tasks...

Question: Toodledo is in the list of the iphone's background app refresh. Does this mean that I will get the app updated with the website even if I don't open it? I ask because I have gmail and ifttt autoforwarding on some things. If it does refresh in the background, how often is it? If not will the web based alarms be sufficient. I have it set up to get alarms for new tasks to include incoming emails.
Tee7

• Tee7
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Sorry... misspelled the app name in subject title. Toodle is the contact name I use because I can't get Siri to understand toodledo. lol
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next