ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lmcferren"
lmcferren

Posted Jul 07, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
For what it is worth -- I downloaded backup and exported csv files of my tasks and notes. I was NOT able to download completed tasks beyond one year old. In other words - that file was empty except for 2020 dates. I changed the input value to beyond 0, 1, and 2 years old - each time the download file only contained tasks completed in 2020.

I've been using the app on my iphone since 2011, so this is one more disappointment.

So to those who have downloaded csv's of their completed tasks - be sure to check your files.

Posted by jimk222:
[quote](Sorry I attempted to get this to be in-line with tahallco comment) sorry for the duplicate.

I have had hopes but have been doing the following every Friday.

Under the profile icon in the top right corner of the desktop web browser, click the drop-down to reveal the menu
Look for "Import/Export/Backup"

1) Backup
Click the Backup/Restore box
Next screen click "Download backup file"
Save it to a folder where you want to keep handy the ToodleDo backups
Go back to the profile menu > "Import / Export / Backup"

2) CSV Export
Under "CSV Tasks Export"
And under "Uncompleted Tasks" click "Download CSV File"
It will save with today's date in the file name and what it is as well
Save it where you keep the ToodleDo backups

Then if you want the full history of all your completed tasks
Right above the download blue download button you'll see "Completed more than (1) yrs ago"
I change this to 0 to get all completed tasks, then click download
Save it where you keep the ToodleDo backups it will also save with today's date and file name description

3) XML file export for future use
Should an XML file be needed at a 3rd party or even if you want to come back to ToodleDo
This "in theory" should give you full file export of your tasks
Go back to "Import / Export / Backup" screen
Click on "XML Import / Export"
Under "XML Tasks Export" click "Download XML file"
This will be a single file that you could rename with a different date but I have just overwritten the previous export file in my ToodleDo backup folder.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
lmcferren

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Additional "BUG" for those that haven't seen it yet. After force synching from web to iphone, all my tasks and notes reappeared thankfully. However, the comments field in the tasks and the notes, are not useable on iphone.

1 - Extra blank lines are inserted at the top of the comments section
2 - When you select a comment to edit, nothing is visible, although the cursor is at the end of the text. It is as if it is in white font on white background. Since I can't see it, I can't edit it, which forces me to use it on web only for now.
lmcferren

Posted Aug 24, 2015 in: Android location based notifications
What about iOS8? I have a similar problem: if I have a task with a 'due after xx/xx', I still get location based alarms every time I enter that location area. I am on iOS8.4 and Toodledo 3.3.1