ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by smarsden123"
smarsden123

Posted Apr 11, 2024 in: Beta app "expired" on iphone 4/10/24
Score: 0
I tried to open the beta app on my phone yesterday and got the message "Beta has Expired". I repeated the process multiple times and got the same message. SO, i figured that maybe i had to update something. I attempted to repeat the 'testflight' process used when I originally installed the beta.

in "Step 2: Join the Beta", i clicked the "start testing" button, but it was unresponsive.

When i opened the Testflight app separately, I got a message saying "before you can start testing, a developer has to invite you to test one of their Testflight apps. To accept an invite, tap on the link in the email or enter invitation redeem code". I have no such code. then, i deleted the Beta TD app, figuring that maybe i could just re-install it from the apple app store, but only the old version of Toodledo is in there. So, i have no access to my toodledo tasks on my phone, currently

I need to know what I am supposed to do at this point.
smarsden123

I tried to open the beta app on my phone yesterday and got the message "Beta has Expired". I repeated the process multiple times and got the same message. SO, i figured that maybe i had to update something. I attempted to repeat the 'testflight' process used when I originally installed the beta.

in "Step 2: Join the Beta", i clicked the "start testing" button, but it was unresponsive.

When i opened the Testflight app separately, I got a message saying "before you can start testing, a developer has to invite you to test one of their Testflight apps. To accept an invite, tap on the link in the email or enter invitation redeem code". I have no such code. then, i deleted the Beta TD app, figuring that maybe i could just re-install it from the apple app store, but only the old version of Toodledo is in there. So, i have no access to my toodledo tasks on my phone, currently

I need to know what I am supposed to do at this point.
smarsden123

when choosing "New Search"...
the default "task" and "contains"....
i enter a keyword for a task that I KNOW is in there, but nothing comes up.
I have tried this on several tasks, so my assumption is that this "search" functionality is not working.
I need to be able to search by key word on desktop. Very important.
smarsden123

Posted Aug 15, 2010 in: Sync not working since 2.0.2 update
i have an iPhone (the first one). i have had toodledo on it for a couple of years.
on 8/14, i noticed that there was a difference in the tasks on my iphone vs the toodledo site after conducting a sync.
I attempted to sync, and it appeared to go through the process of syncing, but it did not actually get all of the data to match up on the phone and the site.
I attempted a forced sync (toodledo to iphone) several times.
after several failed attempts i went as far as to purge data from my iphone and then sync again.
after going through sync process, i noticed that there are a LOT of tasks that did not make it over into my iphone app. I have one folder that has about 180 tasks on the website, and the folder shows up empty on the iphone app. that is just an example, as i have not done a full audit.
I tried another forced sync (toodledo to iphone) after seeing the discrepancy. this changed nothing.
Has anyone else seen this issue? and of course, how do you resolve it? i am at wits end after several hours, and i NEED this app!
smarsden123

Posted Jul 22, 2010 in: Can't mark tasks as complete in firefox
and now, just 3 hours later, i CAN'T mark tasks "complete" again. same as at the start of this issue. very frustrating.
firefox version is 3.6.7. PC is operating on window Vista.

This message was edited Jul 22, 2010.
smarsden123

ok, so now i CAN mark a test complete in Firefox 2 hours later. the only thing that changed was that I closed up my laptop to bring to work, then started up again and like magic i can now mark tasks as complete. I have no further explanation, but this is not the first time this has happened.
smarsden123

When i attempt to put a "check" in the "checkbox" to mark a task complete in firefox, it just won't mark as complete. the Check mark shows up when i 'hover' over the box, but it won't populate.
smarsden123

sorry for the delayed response. I didn't know that you responded to the post. The problem must have self corrected, as it is not still the case. i didn't know there was a 3rd party app for toodledo on iphone. i assume i use the native toodledo app
smarsden123

i noticed that the number of items on my "overdue" tab was different on my iphone vs the web app. investigation found that items in my "no folder" folder were not the same. i chose a task that was in my "no folder" and put it into one of my existing folders, then sync-ed again. only when i did this did the task end up on the correct day in both the iphone app and the web app.
Please fix! this has been a very confusing morning.
smarsden123

Posted Jun 14, 2010 in: iPhone Section on the Forums
Score: 1
I would love to be able to create a task on the iphone app and tag (or attach) a photo that relates to it. this would be a huge leap forward for toodledo's usability. I have been using toodledo for a long time, and love it. just would love it more if i could "choose" or "take" a photo after creating a task. Ex. see something i am interested in purchasing, create a task to look into it, choose a picture in my iphone photos that i have taken of it (or use the camera right from the task creation page) and BAM...i have an instant visual reference. that would be huge. right now, i have to write in the task that i took a picture of the thing, then have to go to my pics and scroll around looking for it. this addition would not even necessarily have to carry over to the regular toodledo account. i would be happy (initially) if it existed only on iphone.