ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Philip Espinosa"
Philip Espinosa

Posted Feb 06, 2024 in: Next generation mobile apps
Score: 0
Thanks for the updates. I really need a stable iOS solution. Legacy crashes every two or three times an edit is made. Test Flight doesn’t sync in any new tasks, though it shows older completed ones. Is there a stable 3rd party solution?
Philip Espinosa

Posted Oct 23, 2022 in: Completed tasks report updates?
I know this has been asked before. Is there a way to get a completed task list using the email report functionality?

If not, are there any creative workarounds?

Thanks, Philip
Philip Espinosa

Posted Apr 04, 2022 in: Problem with Sycn on the IOS App
Does this mean the iPhone app is officially not working? The app in my iPhone appears to syncs then freezes. I deleted it and downloaded to update. Still freezes. The app in iPad seems to work just fine. Can we get an update as to what is going on?
Thanks, Philip
Philip Espinosa

I have been a Toodledo user since 2011. As a human resource executive in higher education, I find Toodledo allows me to manage a large list of items, and to quickly prioritize, filter and sort so that I confidently get to the items I need to for today. The email integration is one of my favorite features. I use this regularly throughout the day to get items into Toodledo. I use the browser interface on my laptop, and the app on my iPad and iPhone. The tasks are always in sync. For quick entry of items I use an iOS app called Drafts 5, allowing me to quickly make a list of tasks or items, and then using built-in actions, I send this list to Toodledo. Very convenient. I use the Star feature to mark items that need my attention today. Other features like Folders and Categories allow me to track items by project, and to separate work life from personal life. I am now experimenting with the Twitter integration. Keep the updates coming!
Philip Espinosa
Assoc VP Human Resources
Mott Community College
Flint, Michigan
Philip Espinosa

Posted Jul 16, 2018 in: Future Plans
Exciting news... I have been a Gold level subscriber since 2011, and a basic account user for many years before that. I like an earlier post that said "Toodledo is not broken" ... so true... however, upgrades and improvements in the user interface are needed. And, as an iOS user, the iOS app is in dire need of an overhaul. I know this is already known. I try to use TD on a daily basis, sometimes I get to it and sometimes not. But, for me, a quick, easy to access and easy to update solution is a must. The email to add feature is critical. Some basic thoughts, which are by no means all inclusive:
- update iOS app
- don't lose email integration, please!
- expand email integration to include update (not just adding records)
- all editing of Status values (GTD is great but frequently needs to be customized, which is a key approach for TD)
- allow for more saved settings or profiles (rather than resetting my sort criteria, allow this to be saved in an interface or workspace profile -- I know Searches can be used to some extent here but is not the same)
- easier access to the fields in a record for updating (this is probably a challenge, but hey, challenges are good)
- Reporting and exporting; really needs some attention; one real drawback for me is the ability to actually report; a Reports feature would be awesome!
- integration between Tasks, Notes, Lists, Outline... this is really needed. This will make those newer features much more powerful.
- email integration with Notes, Lists, etc... not just with Tasks.
- improved 3rd party integration (for example, I also use Trello, and an integration -- other than IFTTT -- would be very powerful)

I am sure there are more things I can add. This is just a short list of key things.

All the best
Philip
Philip Espinosa

Posted Jun 21, 2016 in: Email Task List in Sort Order
I use the email task list feature... having a daily email of items due that day sent to me. Is there a way to have this sorted so that items are in a preferred sort order?
Philip Espinosa

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: Progress Report - September 2015
Just wanted to post a comment and say that the recent changes to the web client are much appreciated and are awesome!

Am looking forward to some similar updates to the iOS app.

Just renewed my Gold membership.

Keep on keeping on...

By the way, I am a big user of Drafts app on iOS.... any additional integration would be great. Also, any improved way to integrate with Trello would also be great.

Thanks
Philip
Philip Espinosa

Score: 1
I like this tip. Is there a way to easily get the results of a search like this out to text? So it can be incorporated into a weekly report or a project report?

This would be nice.
Philip Espinosa

Posted May 04, 2015 in: Using Drafts app - iOS
Score: 1
I saw some older topics related to Drafts. I would like to know if anyone has some updated tips, given recent updates to Drafts.

For example, an older forum topic addressed adding Tasks to TD via Drafts. This can be done, as was noted, via Reminders, or by using the email action from Drafts. A list of Tasks can be added using a Recursive Email action, where each line in a Draft becomes a Task. Very handy. The Recursive Email action parses each line of a Draft, and then sends that line out via an email action (you specify the action). This way the Tasks can be assigned to a specific folder (via the email subject line; all tasks in the Draft go to the same TD folder). If more details desired, let me know and I will respond.

What other tips or tricks are out there using Drafts?
Philip Espinosa

Posted May 04, 2015 in: Sorting Retrieved Tasks
I like the retrieved task by email option. Is there a way to have the list that is returned sorted in some manner?
Philip Espinosa

Thanks for the info on GOT. Checked it out. No iPad app. Too bad. Reviews not strong. Some features would be good I'd incorporated into TD. Not tempted to switch.
Philip Espinosa

Posted Aug 04, 2012 in: My Trusted System
I like the WR template idea. Can you share more?
Philip Espinosa

Posted Dec 11, 2011 in: export to pdf or excel or word
Good idea. However, I use an iPad and don't have the option to print to PDF. Other options?
Philip Espinosa

Posted Dec 11, 2011 in: Emailing task lists
I use an iPad for much of my task mgt. I do not have a print to PDF ability from the browser. Other thoughts?