ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Acustk"
Acustk

Score: 0
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
  • Score: 0
As of last night, my tasks won't display. I don't think I changed any settings.

I get the following summary at the top but then no task are displayed: 350 Active tasks. 0 Completed tasks. 836 tasks hidden by filters

If I click on "open all dividers" everything suddenly shows up. But, when I click on a divider to close it, that divider and all tasks in it completely disappear. The only way I'm up in running is with "open all dividers" on but I usually work with dividers closed.

I'm on Chrome [Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)].

Anyone else having this problem? Or, suggestions about what is going on?

Thanks.
Acustk

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Posted by Bridget K:
Posted by Acustk:
Clicking "Tasks" to refresh now collapses all the dividers.

...I suspect your display format may be set to "Collapse all dividers"...

Let me know if this works for you,

:)

Bridget

Thanks, Bridget, but my dividers default value is already set to be collapsed. If you have a previous version before the consolidation of the modules, you'll see that clicking the blue "Tasks" hyperlink that had been at the top of the page would refresh the page but leave each divider in its current state -- either collapsed or expanded.

I tend to work with the Due Today folder expanded and all others usually closed. Previously, I was able to refresh the page after editing my tasks and continue working with open folders still open and closed ones, closed. This has changed, now. The reason for refreshing, of course, is because we want to see a "post edits" view of our tasks -- not to collapse all tasks and hide them behind the dividers.

I would appreciate you looking into this and restoring what I believe was inadvertently lost -- that a refresh should only do a refresh and not also close down my current view.

Thank you.
Acustk

Posted Oct 27, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2015
Posted by Salgud:
Posted by Acustk:
Clicking "Tasks" to refresh now collapses all the dividers. Before the product links were consolidated I could click on the "Tasks" link and it would refresh my page but leave open the dividers I was currently working in.

Would you please consider restoring this functionality? Namely, that if you are currently in the Tasks module and click "Tasks", it will refresh but not collapse all the folders.

Thanks.

I'm not seeing that happen, Acustk, so I suspect it's one of your settings, though I can't imagine which one.

Seems to be happening in both Firefox and Chrome although I have not changed any settings. Perhaps others can confirm whether clicking on the new consolidated "Tasks" icon is also collapsing all of their dividers or not.
Acustk

Posted Oct 26, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2015
Clicking "Tasks" to refresh now collapses all the dividers. Before the product links were consolidated I could click on the "Tasks" link and it would refresh my page but leave open the dividers I was currently working in.

Would you please consider restoring this functionality? Namely, that if you are currently in the Tasks module and click "Tasks", it will refresh but not collapse all the folders.

Thanks.
Acustk

Posted Sep 16, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2015
Posted by c5000nc:
I really like the bread crumb bar, but would suggest one minor enhancement:

At each stage from left to right, add a Refresh button between the item and the arrow. This would allow us to refresh with one click instead of two (clicking on the item, then again on that same item on the pull down menu). This currently is especially cumbersome if there are a lot of items on the pull down menu (like Folders), requiring us to also scroll to refresh it.

I frequently change the date or other column of a To-Do, and like to refresh the view. It would be nice to have one click for that with the left side closed.

Thanks.

For me, clicking the "Tasks" link (the one at the very top of the page) does the refresh that you are asking for.
Acustk

Posted Feb 12, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Glad you are moving forward on the Android platform. As for me, I have been very happy with Ultimate To-Do List. But competition is good -- if the new app can match Ultimate To-Do and also incorporate Outlines and Lists, I will definitely consider trying it out.
Acustk

Score: 2
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2011
  • Score: 2
Sidebar works great, thanks!
Acustk

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: "Script Running Slowly" in IE8
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2011
It didn't seem to be an excessive number of item. Regardless, it seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for the quick assistance!
Acustk

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: "Script Running Slowly" in IE8
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2011
Trying to use the search page and it's bogging down until I get a "this script is causing to run slowly" error. I've made no recent changes to my computer and I've rebooted twice.

Is anything going on with the Search page right now?
Acustk

Posted May 05, 2010 in: Security changes to signin
  • Acustk
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
Excellent! Thanks.
Acustk

• Acustk
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2009
It seems to be coming from a different number. Maybe it does have something to do with AT&T. Thanks for confirming no change on your side.
Acustk

Score: 1
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2009
  • Score: 1
Starting today my SMS reminders do not list the task description.

All they list is the due date followed by a dash. Did something change with the format of the reminders?

Les
Acustk

Posted Aug 27, 2009 in: Refresh button
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2009
I just click on the "all tasks" tab (or whatever tab you use) and it refreshes.
Acustk

Posted Aug 24, 2009 in: Due Date Groupings Wrong
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2009
Same problem here. Items assigned today's date are showing up in the "overdue" category. My "today" category has items that are assigned tomorrow's date.
Acustk

Posted Jul 21, 2009 in: Customizable reminders/alarms
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2009
Posted by replytoken:
...my Inbox on TD is a place where I receive reminders from gopingme and from my google calendar (via G-mail).--Ken

Ken,

What do you mean by your inbox on TD? I'm interested in understanding where this goes in TD.

Thanks,

Les
Acustk

Posted Jul 08, 2009 in: A few tweaks for reminders
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2009
Posted by replytoken:
...No Time would be a nice addition.

Also, if there was a way to add a dropdown selection for the TIME field, we would be able to 100% complete this section with the mouse only.

Click, click, click. DONE.

Thanks for considering this suggestion.
Acustk

Posted Jun 17, 2009 in: Customizable reminders/alarms
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2009
Okay, this is really picky and silly, but the alarm icon looks more like a raincloud to me. Maybe a slight tint of yellow would help keep me from thinking "gloom" when I see tasks with alarms.

Yes, overly picky, I know, and I'll be happy to get used to it if need be.

Thanks again for a great product and for adding the reminders feature! I will make great use of it.
Acustk

Posted Jun 17, 2009 in: Customizable reminders/alarms
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2009
Is there a way to add the "Remind me" and lead time fields to the Multi-Edit page so that we can mass convert our existing tasks that have due times to use the new reminders? Rather than going in one-by-one to edit.

Thanks,

Les
Acustk

Score: 1
  • Acustk
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 1
One of my repeating tasks is to routinely go here:
http://www.toodledo.com/connect_csv.php and backup my tasks and notes.

Glad I do, but even gladder you got everything back in place. Thanks for your efforts!
Acustk

• Acustk
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2009
Thanks!!
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next