ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dmcguire"
dmcguire

Posted Jun 23, 2018 in: Subsubtasks
Score: 0
  • dmcguire
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2018
  • Score: 0
What about being able to link tasks together (along with their subtasks)? Instead of having a sub-subtask, be able to create another task and link "up" to the now-parent task. Could add filters to the views to have linked tasks show up or not.
dmcguire

Posted Jun 07, 2015 in: Family plan subscription
  • dmcguire
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2015
Hello - Do you offer group subscriptions at the top level that could share the pool of file storage among a small number of users? I would like to have accounts for my teenage children so we could all collaborate on tasks. Ideally we would all use the same pool of data storage so that we could all access documents attached to tasks. I *could* buy all of us gold subscriptions. But I would like to find a cheaper alternative for kids, who will only be using this (at least for now ; ) because I make them haha. Thanks for your consideration and any help you can give me. - Deb.
dmcguire

Posted Jun 07, 2011 in: Set task defaults by folder?
Score: 2
  • dmcguire
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2011
  • Score: 2
Is there a way to set the task defaults on a folder by folder basis? I have a few folders that are work related, but I keep forgetting to change the context to "work." I have several folders pertaining to home, so I can't just set the default for all tasks to "work."
dmcguire

Posted Oct 25, 2009 in: Synching toodledo with Todo iphone app
  • dmcguire
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2009
I use Todo on my iTouch. I just wanted to chime in to say that I upgraded to the Pro Toodledo, and it has been completely worth it for me. I have to be able to nest tasks into projects and checklists, and Toodledo website/Todo app combination work great for that. I do like the Todo app better than the Toodledo app because of the way it displays projects.
dmcguire

Score: 2
  • dmcguire
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
  • Score: 2
Toodledo rocks! I appreciate your professional handling of this unforeseeable problem. Don't even worry about it.