ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by lotsapoppa"
lotsapoppa

Score: 0
Can the community please get an update on the beta and when it might be officially released?
lotsapoppa

Posted Nov 08, 2016 in: Buttons on Toodledo iOS App too dark
Yep, that did the trick. Thank you very much for giving me instructions on how to avoid the issue until it is solved.
lotsapoppa

Posted Nov 08, 2016 in: Buttons on Toodledo iOS App too dark
A number of buttons on the iOS Toodledo application are dark with dark text. This makes them very hard to read and to know what the action is. For example, if you add a new task, the Cancel, Add, and Edit buttons are all very dark.

Please correct the colors in the buttons when possible. It makes the use of the application difficult when it should be easy.

Thanks.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 31, 2016 in: Add Starred Option to Foldable Booklet
Thank you very much, Sabina!
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 30, 2016 in: Add Starred Option to Foldable Booklet
The foldable booklet allows for a good deal of customization, but is missing the option to just provide a list of starred tasks. This would be similar to the Hotlist, but would only print those tasks with a star assigned to them (thus going beyond and being different than the Hot List).

Please consider adding a starred option for the foldable booklet.

Thank you very much!

Cyrus
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 28, 2016 in: Third party goal planning connection
I completely agree. Toodledo does not assist the user with goal planning. It just lists goals and what information you can put into the goal and tracking is exceedingly limited.

I would prefer to keep everything in Toodledo. A viable alternative to a third-party goal is to use the Notes, Lists, Outlines, and Habits to help obtain your goals. An indirect method, admittedly, and cumbersome but it does the trick.

o Use Notes to help document the Goal (document it like a project - purpose, vision, etc.)
o Use Lists, Outlines, or Habits to help track the progress of the goal (personal choice)
o Use a single action task to remind and complete work towards goal (attach Note, List, Outline, and Habits)

The missing piece here is statistics, which Toodledo does not do well when it comes to goals. Your Notes, Outlines, Lists, and Habits will have to fill in for now.

This message was edited Oct 28, 2016.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 26, 2016 in: Turn Off Collaboration
Posted by Ann M:
It's always been there and I don't believe there is a way to remove the icon.

Thanks, Ann. That's how I understand it, as well. I hope there is a way to remove it in the future. If I don't need it, I don't want to see it.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 25, 2016 in: Turn Off Collaboration
Certainly.

Left most column in the application. The one that holds the icons for Folders, @, Calendar, etc. The "Sharing" icon for collaboration is visible and can be found there.
lotsapoppa

Thank you very much!
lotsapoppa

Thank you, Jake!
lotsapoppa

It would be nice if the Lists had the ability to show its values using pie charts, graph charts, and the like. I currently have to export into a spreadsheet. I'd rather be able to run a quick report right within Toodledo than go off and use another application.

Thank you for considering.

Cyrus
lotsapoppa

Jake,

The quick entry for new tasks is not following my New Entry settings. I have set new entries to go to "Inbox" folder. When I use the quick entry, the folder is set to whatever folder I am looking at.

I would prefer that quick entry follow my rules by default.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Thank you very much!

Cyrus
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 23, 2016 in: Turn Off Collaboration
Jake,

I am not collaborating with anyone, publicly or privately. I would like the Collaboration icon to be removed.

Possible?
lotsapoppa

Agreed.

I hope the iOS app gets some TLC after the major Task overhaul.
lotsapoppa

Do you mean something like this? Where the "parent's" start and due date is the same as the earliest and latest dates of one of its "children"?

Project-A Start Oct 1 Due Oct 10
--- Child-1 Start Oct 1 Due Oct 3
--- Child-2 Start Oct 3 Due Oct 5
--- Child-3 Start Oct 5 Due Oct 10

If so, then YES, that would be a very nice feature.

This message was edited Oct 21, 2016.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 21, 2016 in: Turn Off Collaboration
Is there a way to turn off collaboration? I do not want it or need it at this time. I would like to remove the icon and any associated views until such time I need them.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 18, 2016 in: Notes Should Be a Wiki
Having everything in one place is a powerful and smart way to keep organized and productive.

I like being able to capture notes and procedures in ToodleDo so I can link them to tasks and projects, but I am currently unable to put the details I need.

For example, images, tables, different header sizes, and the ability to quickly mail off the content.

Please consider making Notes more like a Wiki. It would be a real game changer.

Thanks.
lotsapoppa

Posted Oct 13, 2016 in: Fonts
Only in Notes. You cannot change the font, but you can change the font to be bold, underlined, and italicized. You can also create ordered and unordered lists.
lotsapoppa

Posted Sep 29, 2016 in: Planned Maintenance For Oct 1 and Oct 9
Score: 1
Much thanks for the update, Jake, and for taking the time to schedule the outage during a period when it will have a small an impact as possible.
lotsapoppa

Posted Sep 26, 2016 in: Multiple File Deletion Option
Score: 1
Please consider providing the ability to select more than 1 File at a time for deletion. I have several files that are no longer associated with tasks and can be deleted. The current method forces me to delete each file one by one. I would prefer to select multiple files at once and then mass delete them as required.

My thanks for considering my request.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next