Search results for "Posted by pcammall"
pcammall

Score: 0
  • pcammall
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2022
  • Score: 0
Posted by atu.hira:
Hello, everyone.

I am the author of the "Add to Toodledo" Chrome Extension.

I have now created a Firefox version of the Add to Toodledo Extension.
You can find it at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-to-toodledo/

It is now available on the official Firefox website, and I hope Firefox users will use it.

For details on how to use it, please refer to the following post in the past.
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/22567/0/add-to-toodledo-chrome-web-store.html

Have a happy toddledo life!

atu.hira,

Thank you for providing yet another extension for use with Toodledo, this time on another browser.

I added your Chrome extension many years ago to Gmail in my primary Google account. Recently I added the same extension to Gmail in my other Google accounts but I can't recall how to get the "Add to Toodledo" Pop-Up Form button to appear as in the attached Evernote item of mine:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/sh/ed3b53d7-aec4-c67a-0b7c-1f3572db4a86/25b2e9aeb601f9b7b3ac7f65 868b5e3b

Would you be able to refresh my memory? Thanks in advance for any reply.
pcammall

Posted Sep 21, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 2
  • pcammall
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2020
  • Score: 2
Could the 3.3.10 legacy version be made available on Appleā€™s App Store to users who have the app on their Apple product(s)?
pcammall

Posted Jan 17, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
  • pcammall
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2015
Posted by theodorekaouk:
I downloaded the mobile app today so that I could start using the habits section. Now, though, my task due dates are off by one day. Tasks due on the 18th (tomorrow) show up in the today tab, etc. The clock on the iphone is correct and I have no similar issues with other apps. On the browser, task due dates in toodledo show up correctly. Ideas?

I am having the same problem since the Toodledo v3.2.9 update (App Store).

Alarm notifications for tasks still work on my device, and tapping on "View Details" when I receive a notification does indeed take me to the task. However, the task count is way off each day for Today's tasks, most likely caused by task due dates' being off by one day.

Synching with a third-party app (Pocket Informant) still works fine, and this app shows correct task due dates and task counts. including for Today's tasks.
pcammall

Posted Mar 22, 2011 in: Toodledo app crashing on iPod touch
  • pcammall
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
Please try these steps and see if that helps: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=80

Thank you for the link to that Help topic.

I tried rebooting and resetting my device, but these strategies did not work. (I have a 2nd-generation iPod touch, so multi-tasking wasn't one of the benefits I received after upgrading the device's operating system to iOS 4.0.)

Having to reinstall the app isn't that inconvenient, so that's what I'll do next.
pcammall

• pcammall
Posted by Nilserik2006:
Is it possible to add multiple tasks, at a single time, like you can via the website using the iphone/ipad app? For ex, if i was creating a grocery list under a grocery folder; could i select add a task, list multiple items and then have each appear as a unique task? Thx. Erik

Erik:

Have you thought about cloning a grocery task several times -- for as many items as you have on your grocery list -- and then changing the name of each cloned task to the name of the pertinent grocery item? This isn't as efficient as adding multiple tasks on the Web interface but may reduce the time you spend when compared to adding a task one at a time.

This message was edited Mar 22, 2011.
pcammall

• pcammall
^
All:

I'm sorry. I looked at the forum guidelines more closely and I see I should have reported my problem by creating a support ticket.

pcammall

• pcammall
When I was last using the app, it crashed after I tried to view my Overdue tasks. (The crashing is my fault for having too many Overdue tasks that I hadn't checked off or hadn't revised with a current or future due date.)

The problem is, one setting on my app is to return to the page last visited when I open Toodledo. So now, whenever I try to open the app, it crashes because it's trying to go to the list of Overdue tasks. Does anyone have a remedy?

I did search through the Help topics for an answer, as well as these forums, but I didn't have any luck. My apologies if I should have sought a solution by creating a support ticket.