• Posted: Jan 14, 2015
  • Score: 0
It's working for me this morning too!
rain112

Score: 0
  • rain112
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2015
it happened with the new toodledo update that went out today - your phone probably hasn't updated yet? Happened on my iphone and ipad right after the update. Help is right!
rain112

• rain112
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2015
Same here - iphone and ipad are both having problem after upgrade. Please revert back ASAP!! Tasks due today show as in the past in the list, tasks due tomorrow show in the list as 'today', new tasks added get added with tomorrow's date because it thinks tomorrow is today. Very confusing!
rain112

• rain112
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2011
Thanks - I actually deleted and re-installed the Iphone app and it is working fine now for the past few days so I think I am set.
rain112

• rain112
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2011
Just started today - when I sync my iphone toodledo app, it does not update any changes I made to my tasks at toodledo.com. It does however sync a new task added to toodledo.com - it adds it to my iphone app. If I make changes to toodledo on my iphone those changes are updated at toodledo.com. When I do the sync from the settings screen, it says it is syncing and then says all tasks updated, but the sync button appears as 'wait' for a minute or 2. But even after that time changes are not updated. I did reset my iphone but it did not fix anything. thanks!

This message was edited Feb 21, 2011.