ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Linden"
Linden

Posted Apr 15, 2019 in: Sub-Tasks
Score: -1
  • Linden
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2019
  • Score: -1
Problem was fixed (or at least worked around) for me by explicitly hiding the sub-tasks after every page refresh (this was the workaround suggested when I opened a ticket). Apparently, it was a regression introduced trying to maintain the old/new UIs.

Unfortunately, this workaround stopped working for me this weekend. My sub-tasks are always displayed now regardless of view settings. This is extremely distracting for me and make it impossible to visualize my workload by scrolling. I've reopened by support ticket.
Linden

Posted Apr 04, 2019 in: SubTasks not Showing up
Score: 1
  • Linden
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2019
  • Score: 1
Seems like my issue is there's a bug where the hide sub-tasks is reset every time the page is loaded.
Linden

Posted Apr 03, 2019 in: SubTasks not Showing up
Score: 0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2019
  • Score: 0
All my sub-tasks are showing by default. I'm assuming this broke at the same time as the sub-tasks started showing up for others. Anyone know of a work around for this? Very hard to see my task list in the current state. These regressions when new features roll out are significantly impacting productivity for me. How thorough is the beta test process?
Linden

Posted Mar 26, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
  • Linden
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2019

The behavior you're hitting looks like the same bug I reported last week, which I don't see anymore, and (got the impression from others' comments, and mentions of their support ticket responses) has been fixed with a program modification.

Alas rubenB, looks like the Batch Edit bug is back for me. :-(

Guess I'll have to reopen the ticket. Fortunately, if I refresh the page, the Batch Edit goes away for a bit, but eventually, when I try to expand a task by clicking on a button, I get the batch edit display instead.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2019
Alas rubenB, looks like the Batch Edit bug is back for me. :-(

Guess I'll have to reopen the ticket. Fortunately, if I refresh the page, the Batch Edit goes away for a bit, but eventually, when I try to expand a task by clicking on a button, I get the batch edit display instead.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2019
Got notified on my ticket that a fix was available for testing on the beta site and I confirmed the fix.

The fix has been pushed to the production site and the problem resolved for me there also. I have to say rubenB that they were very transparent and communicative in the ticket and handled communication well.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2019
FWIW, I've discovered that those single tasks that bring up the batch screen can't be marked as complete.
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2019
I'm not using any keys. Only press expand task and task sub-tasks buttons. And the batch edit is still happening.

Note: things have gotten worse. I can no longer mark tasks as complete with the old UI and the new UI gripes about the 20k outstanding tasks so I'm ground to a halt right now.
Linden

• Linden
Hi rubenB,

I sure don't get what is going on and how this site is being run these days.

There have been some pretty aggravating bugs escaping beta test lately. This one definitely has a significant impact on my productivity. I've opened two tickets (Batch Edit and New UI). Will update when something changes or I have more info.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2019.
Linden

• Linden
The Batch Edit menu is popping up when I try to expand any task now, not just those with sub-tasks.

I tried to switch to the new UI and it complains that I have more than 20k tasks (which the old UI doesn't report) so nothing new can be added. I have auto-delete of tasks enabled so I'm unsure if the 20k task report is accurate.
Linden

• Linden
Still broken for me.

Correction: my issue is slightly different. I try to open a parent task with sub-tasks, most of the time I get the batch dialog. Sometimes I don't though.

This message was edited Mar 21, 2019.
Linden

Posted Dec 22, 2017 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2017
Jake,

If I wanted to request that the Android app add these features:

• Sync only on Wifi
• Sync only when connected to power

Should that be done via a ticket or is a forum post sufficient?
Linden

Posted Dec 21, 2017 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2017
I re-enabled sync (every 6 hours) & I rebooted the phone...usage went down to about ~3% which is still higher than I think it should be (given the sync frequency...but it's a little better).
Linden

Posted Dec 20, 2017 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2017
Hi Jake,

I checked the notification settings and everything was disabled. I also turned off location access permissions.

Also disabled account sync in settings as you suggested.

Still seeing ToodleDo consuming 15% of the CPU (down from 22+%).
Linden

Posted Dec 18, 2017 in: Android App Update v6.4.0
  • Linden
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2017
Couple of questions on the Android app.

1. Is there a way to disable background sync entirely? The iOS app allows me to only do manual syncs but I don't see that option on Android
2. Is there a way to force sync to only happen on WiFi?
3. Is there a way to force sync to only happen if connected to a power source and not run while on battery?

Reason I'm asking this question is ToodleDo is using a considerable amount of battery (i.e. around 23% even with sync every six hours) and I'd like to isolate why. In the past, I just disabled my account and stopped using the app, but I've got a new phone and I'd like to get ToodleDo to work on it without consuming tons of battery.

Thanks.
Linden

Posted Oct 03, 2017 in: Repeat on Arbitrary Days of the Month
  • Linden
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2017
I looked at the help syntax and previous forum posts, didn't see an exact match.

I'd like for a task to repeat on specific days of each month (i.e. 1st, 5th, 15th and 25th). Is this possible? If so, what is the advanced syntax to do it?
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2017
I have a lot of tasks and many of these contain subtasks. Also, unfortunately have a large number of tasks in my backlog. Any possibility this has something to do with the sluggishness I'm seeing?
Linden

• Linden
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2017
Tried the new task view this weekend. For me, Firefox is significantly slower with the new view (several seconds for most actions to take place). Is this something with my configuration or is the new view slower?
Linden

Posted Jun 02, 2014 in: New IFTTT triggers for Toodledo
  • Linden
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2014
Thanks for #3. I had opened Ticket #49052 on this issue (can't close it because its already closed due to age).
Linden

Posted Mar 14, 2014 in: Problem with IFTTT New Task with Tag
  • Linden
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2014
Ok. I've opened up a ticket on this also so it can be tracked.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next