ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Victor"
Victor

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: alert on by default?
Score: 0
  • Victor
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2013
  • Score: 0
Wouldn't this set an alarm on all tasks that are created?

Is there a way to only have the alarm set if the task has a due time?
Victor

Posted Feb 09, 2013 in: Siri Reminders Syncing Time Incorrect
  • Victor
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2013
If I get a call I cannot answer and I add a reminder to call back in 1 hour, the reminder is entered correctly in the iPhone reminders. But when the "Reminders Syncing" transfers this reminder to Toodledo, the time is off by +5 hours. I have my time zone set correctly on Toodledo online. I've tried having the iPhone app "Sync Timezone" setting ON and OFF. I've tried setting my iPhone time and time zone manually. Nothing works. No one else seems to be having this problem, so I'm probably doing something wrong, but what?

This message was edited Feb 09, 2013.
Victor

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Ability to Alphabetize Tag List
  • Victor
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2012
Another option would be to have 'quick search' also look in tags.

Right now, to search for a tag, we need to click on search, then 'new search', then select 'tag', then type in the tag and search.
Victor

Posted Mar 09, 2012 in: Ability to Alphabetize Tag List
  • Victor
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2012
Would it be possible to create a 'search bookmarklet' that would give us a quick way to search for tags? Before the new layout, I was able to create these for various search shortcuts.
Victor

Posted Oct 28, 2011 in: Custom keyword shortcut for search?
  • Victor
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2011
I'd like the same thing.

Another option (though not as convenient) would be to have a shortcut in the advanced search to enter a new search. Currently, if I go into the advanced search using the "e" shortcut I can start typing a search term if it's at a 'new search'. If it's at a saved search, I have to go to 'new search' with the mouse, thus defeating the whole shortcut idea.

Since "n" is already taken, I would recommend "f" to go to 'new search' in the advanced search section. This would be consistent with the rest of the site. Currently, "f" does nothing in the advanced search selection.
Victor

Posted Jun 08, 2011 in: Notebook HTML tags on iPhone
  • Victor
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2011
Thanks
Victor

Posted Jun 06, 2011 in: Notebook HTML tags on iPhone
  • Victor
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2011
The notebook HTML tags aren't rendered on the iPhone. Will this be added to the iPhone app in the future?
Victor

Posted Apr 05, 2011 in: Show All Subtasks in Search
  • Victor
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2011
When subtasks are hidden in search results, it would be better to have the "Show All" link next to the subtask icon, so the user wouldn't have to move the mouse across the screen each time.
Victor

Posted Apr 05, 2011 in: Suggestion
  • Victor
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2011
Nuance announced that, "As of May 3rd, 2011 Jott will no longer be in service." I was a Jott user and tried their other offering (Dragon Dictation). Unfortunately, Dragon Dictation puts the information in the body of the email and leaves the subject blank. This is hard to use while driving because I'd have to copy and paste ... not an easy task on a vibrating iphone mounted to the windshield.

Would it be possible to use the body of an email as the task if the subject is blank? This would make Dragon Dictation + Toodledo a great combination.
Victor

Posted Feb 06, 2011 in: 3 State Star
  • Victor
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2011
I would like to see a three state star as an option in the account settings. These would be Yellow (starred), White (not starred), and Gray (deferred).

I currently use a star to flag items for immediate action because it's quicker than selecting "Next Action" from a drop-down list while I'm doing my daily review. However, I've starred a few items in the past that were lost in the shuffle because they had a 'Deferred' status.

A 3 state star would prevent this problem and would be more convenient than either of the current options for me of using both Star and Status or using just Status and having to go to the drop-down menu to upgrade an Active to Next Action.
Victor

Posted Feb 01, 2011 in: Subtask multi-edit
  • Victor
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2011
Is there any way to multi-edit subtasks of a parent? If not, there should be.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Glad to see this is still alive. The post I commented on back in Sep 2009 was "locked due to age".

+1

This message was edited Jan 24, 2011.
Victor

Posted Dec 02, 2010 in: Starred Items in Hotlist
  • Victor
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
Thanks for implementing this.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2010
The new update to the the hotlist settings wasn't working for me. Almost all of my tasks would appear in the hotlist regardless of my hotlist settings.

I was able to fix it as follows:

I don't use priorities, but remembered hotlist can use them. So, I turned them on from my account settings. Then I setup my hotlist, selecting top priority for the hotlist. Sure enough, it took care of the problem. Then I turned off the priorities field and the hotlist remained fixed.

To the Toodledo team, thanks for the update. I really appreciate having starred items appear in the hotlist.

I did the same on my iPhone app.

This message was edited Dec 02, 2010.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Nov 19, 2010
Thanks. I did have the due-date column sized too narrowly.
Victor

Posted Nov 16, 2010 in: List of triggered alerts.
  • Victor
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2010
I regularly use Toodledo push alerts on the iPhone. These work very well.

However, if more than one alert is triggered, I do not see the previous alerts. This means that if I do not look at my phone after each alert, I am only reminded of the last alert.

I understand this is more of an issue with the iPhone than with Toodledo because alerts from other apps seem to hide the Toodledo alerts as well.

I would like to see a list of alerts that have been triggered since the last time I opened the iPhone app appear when I open the iPhone app.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2010
I would like to see an icon for tasks that have a reminder set for the web version of Toodledo, similar to what if offered in the iPhone app.
Victor

Posted Nov 12, 2010 in: Turn Filters On / Off
  • Victor
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2010
I would like to be able to turn all my filters On / Off. Currently Toodledo has a link at the bottom of the page that says, "# active tasks are hidden due to your filter settings. Turn off filters" This works well to turn them off, but if I want to 'temporarily' turn them off I must recreate my filters after clicking this link.

I would like to see a Filters On / Filters Off button that would maintain my filter settings as they're all toggled on & off.
Victor

• Victor
  • Posted: Nov 07, 2010
+1
Victor

Posted Oct 26, 2010 in: Note edits not saved on iPad.
Score: 1
  • Victor
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2010
  • Score: 1
This is before pressing the "save" button. Can the iPhone 'auto-save' notebook entries as they're edited?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next