ForumsNewsHiding sidebar, calendar filter, row styles...

Hiding sidebar, calendar filter, row styles...
Barry-Jon

Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Score: 3 Reference
Well done, excellent redesign. I continue to recommend ToodleDo to all my friends and colleagues.

I wonder could we have a "pin" icon on the floating side bar so that you could quickly toggle between floating and pinned. Sometimes I mostly want it gone but sometimes, when doing a big review of tasks I want the bar there for a while.
JCarl

Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Agree, that would be nice
paulj.mail

Posted: Aug 09, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
1) Priority applies style to task NOT priority level
- GREAT

2) Hiding side-bar
- GREAT

BUT ... can you not show the side unless hovered over a period
- at the moment it's very BOUNCY (it shows as I mouse out to left of screen and back in)
- a small delay (say 500ms) before showing (if mouse still in 'show zone') would fix this

*** Thanks for the VERY quick work/responses so far
Gummi

Posted: Aug 10, 2011
Posted by Barry-Jon:
I wonder could we have a "pin" icon on the floating side bar so that you could quickly toggle between floating and pinned. Sometimes I mostly want it gone but sometimes, when doing a big review of tasks I want the bar there for a while.

I support this. Would be very helpful. In my workflow I have several Toodledo windows open and would like to have the Sidebar open on some and closed on some.

Great redesign.
rowalker

Posted: Aug 15, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
Nice job on the redesign.

Would be nice in the "Show" dropdown to have "all filters" and "no filters" options as in the iPhone version. The Tag and Context sections have these, so why not the filters. I toggle filters a lot, so it would definetely save clicks. One click versus 4 to toggle all on or off. Just a thought.

Thanks again.

Great work!
Salgud

Posted: Aug 16, 2011
+1 to the "No Filters" option, which I suggested during the beta. Not sure the "All Filters" option would be useful to very many.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2011.
Chris_45

Posted: Aug 16, 2011
+1 for me too - If I want to double check that I've not missed anything with a due date of today, I have to remove the all filters in the Calendar section, then manually check them all back on again. Would be great to be able to go from "no filters" back to all the filters I'd previously had on
davidlmontgomery

Posted: Jan 13, 2012
I wasn't able to find help for the row styling. In particular I'm wondering how the due date styling works ... I'm guessing that it turns red everything within N days, where N is ~14. Is that right? If so, what is N? And is there ayway to change N?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 13, 2012
This can be found in your account settings under "Row Style".
bgfons

Posted: Jan 20, 2012
Posted by Barry-Jon:
Well done, excellent redesign. I continue to recommend ToodleDo to all my friends and colleagues.

I wholeheartedly agree with Barry-Jon's suggestion for a "pin" icon on the floating side bar. Currently to disable the Left side bar can hide you have to:

1. Click on settings
2. Click edit to the right of Display Preferences
3. Uncheck Left side bar can hide
4. Click on Save Changes
5. Click on Tasks to get back to where you were when you decided to disable Left side bar can hide
davidlmontgomery

Posted: Jan 23, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
This can be found in your account settings under "Row Style".

Thanks for responding, but I haven't been able to find the answers to my questions there. I wrote:

I wasn't able to find help for the row styling. In particular I'm wondering how the due date styling works ... I'm guessing that it turns red everything within N days, where N is ~14. Is that right? If so, what is N? And is there ayway to change N?

What I see under account settings for row style are two dropdowns ... one to let me choose whether completed tasks are dimmed, which doesn't seem relevant, and the other to choose whether the Title is styled with duedate, or with priority.

My questions are about the specifics of what happens when I choose Title styled by duedate ... how it functions, and what N is, if I've guessed right about how it functions.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
The more urgent the due-date, the redder it will be. You can turn it on to see what it looks like.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.