ForumsNewsNew Mobile Website with Offline and Android Support

New Mobile Website with Offline and Android Support
Larry.Roberts_SAC

Posted: Jan 31, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
Thanks! Updating my version as you recommended and fiddling with the settings and filters resolved most of my issues. The jerky screen changes and slow scrolling response, though, are becoming greater annoyances than I thought they ever would. From the point of view of someone who uses Toodledo on a desk top PC to set up goals and tasks, I place a higher value on a fast, smooth mobile interface to track my tasks than I do the added mobile functionality. I'll be working more with the beta, of course, but slim is my choice for the present.
Al Briggs

Posted: Feb 01, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
Looks very promising - but collaboration is not supported again!

I think you guys need to understand that once a todo list is in the cloud the biggest benefit comes when it is social - if you don't start baking social and collaboration into your tools there really is little point paying for a Pro subscription!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 01, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Collaboration will be supported. This is just an initial beta release that is not fully functional.
jeremiah.moss

Posted: Feb 02, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
We have just released an update to the mobile website that fixes many of the bugs reported already, including:

3) iOS web app icon

You may need to reload the webpage twice to get the update.

Please continue to send us feedback. Thanks!

I can confirm the iOS web icon is working :). iOS detects the new icon the next time you launch and leave the web app.

It's certainly not gonna replace the iOS app, but for those who don't want to pay for the app, it should work fine.
cjarmk

I just tried the HTML5 version on my iPad 1st generation. It worked pretty well. I actually like that layout you've used on the HTML5 version vs. the iPad/iPhone app. Are there any plans to align the UI for these apps with the HTML5 version?
kunicki

I love the idea of saved searchs!!!
JCarl

Will indented subtasks be in the near future?
Gary Pageau

I use Toodledo on the web in a browser and on a Windows Smartphone (with a third-party app). The new mobile browser looks great on my Kindle Fire, which i think is great for casual use. When you look at the totality of what a cloud-based task-manager can do -- I use the texting functions far more than I thought I would, for example -- I think spending some time on the web side, as opposed to the app side, is time well spent.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 03, 2012
Yes, indented subtasks is coming in the future. But I don't have an ETA.
NinasTasks

Posted: Feb 04, 2012
I was very excited to see this beta version - thank you for your work on this!! I have a blackberry (OS6) and it's working great, apart from being a bit slow but you have that listed as a known issue. But this is just what I needed - I found it frustrating in the past to not have filters in the slim version. Thanks again!
mazzie_cat

Posted: Feb 04, 2012
hooray! I'll be moving to TD after months of worrying about which way to go... first world problem for sure but a much-improved mobile app for android users + offline capability is really appreciated. I am allergic to 3rd party apps due to inevitable synching issues.
ubuntudroid

Posted: Mar 06, 2012
Saved searches on the mobile web page would be a great improvement - I heavily rely on them when using GTD with Toodledo.
Alvin_Mites

Bug Report:

Button: Actions -> Clone Task

button is non-responsive

on Chromium - Linux
(didn't test further)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the bug report. We will get this fixed.
crawford.patterson

Posted: Mar 09, 2012
Has stopped working on my HTC Radar. Just get a black blob when I load the login screen. Could it be the latest update to windows phone?
alexandremrj_2

My windows phone simply stays in the loading data stage and doesn't do anything to pass from there
Using LG E-900 with the mango update

This message was edited Mar 09, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Windows Phone support has been having some problems. We are working on it. Thanks for the bug report and patiences with our beta testing. We are getting close to having the bugs worked out.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 12, 2012
Our new mobile website ( http://m.toodledo.com ) has gotten some updates today.

1) The "Clone Task" button works now
2) Fixed bugs causing it to not load on Windows Phone
3) Added multi-language support. You can now switch languages in the settings section. We still need help translating the website into other languages. If you are bilingual, please give us a hand at http://www.toodledo.com/translate/
4) Optimizations across the board. Everything should feel a little snappier now.
5) Improved transitions between pages
6) Clearing a timer will also turn off the timer
7) Settings page will now show which account you are signed into
8) Retina graphics for iOS users
zemplenie

Posted: Mar 20, 2012
Hi there. I got a Samsung Gio and I have a Mac Pro. I try to sync them since 5 day without success! I a fed up with this already. Tried Kies, Kies air, memotoo... nothing! Nothing is compatible with my Gio. Could someone help me please! Thanks
r

Posted: Mar 20, 2012
Score: 2 Reference
I like your new mobile site and have been using it. One question: I read somewhere here that it should work offline (i.e when no cell or wifi connection) with data from the last sync. I haven't found that to be the case - when offline I get nothing. Perhaps there is a setting on my device or it's browswer to enable a cache of the data? I haven't found any such setting in device software or the 'app'. Using a Motorola Bionic with the standard Android browser - any direction is appreciated.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.