ForumsNewsCollaboration Improvements

Collaboration Improvements
JCarl

Posted: Jul 28, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
On the rmail notice of collaboration can you add name of collaborator that made the change
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
marie

Posted: Jul 31, 2012
Excellent! I have been waiting for this feature for a long time to share basic task info with my spouse. Fingers crossed that it will show up in the API very soon for 3rd party developers, as 99% of all my toodledo work is done via DGT GTD on my android phone, so it won't help much until I can share items from there.
RostaR

Posted: Aug 01, 2012
Posted by marie:
Fingers crossed that it will show up in the API very soon for 3rd party developers, as 99% of all my toodledo work is done via DGT GTD...

Exactly the same here.
Actually, DGT GDT offers quite nice feature of "Inheritance" of various properties (Tags, context, priority...) from parent tasks - new subtask inherits them from the parent. It would be good if Toodledo did allow for such functionality in the context of collaboration: Once I join the parent task with others, I would like them to see its subtasks automatically.
JCarl

Posted: Aug 03, 2012
Hope collaborator name comes soon because very confusing to get collaborator email but not know from whom. Keep the enhancements coming :)
baobaobenben520

Posted: Aug 06, 2012
Score: -1 Reference
[spam]

This message was edited Aug 06, 2012.
lflorack

Posted: Sep 07, 2012
Posted by daniel:
[quote]Posted by Toodledo:

<DIV class=quote>@letitviv1
1) This is intentional. It will not be possible to share a subtask with someone who is not also sharing the parent. Subtasks go with their parent.
[/quote]

this seems counterintuitive to me. I have many parent tasks that are made of several subtasks. I want my assistant to do one of them, but not all. some subtasks are clearly my responsibility, and some are clearly hers, but they belong to the same parent. how do you suggest we handle that? the idea is to not clutter up her list with subtasks that she need not be aware of. please reconsider this "feature."[/quote]

Let me add my support for this change. I have a number of people working on particular projects (parent tasks). Each person works on just their task or tasks and I manage/contribute as needed -- shifting tasks as skills and time mandate. It is neither useful nor desireable to have the entire project task listed in each subordinate's task list.

BTW, thanks for a great product and the continuing improvements.

This message was edited Sep 07, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2012
This is not currently possible for technical reasons. A subtask cannot be parentless, which is what would happen if you shared a subtask with someone without also sharing the parent. My recommendation is to use folders/tasks for projects instead of task/subtasks. If you do this, you can do what you are describing.
Alister Cruickshanks

Posted: Oct 24, 2012
I know this sounds very sad. But I check daily on the forum for updates and get rather excited when updates are added. Toodled is part of my life for business management, person tasks, home improvements and even a list of meals we have in the freezer. I am an organiser freak!

Without saying what....any updates coming soon? It will save me checking the forum everyday only to be disapponted. Maybe a mailing list would be good or splash screen on load when updates are added!

It's been such a long time since the last update!

Many thanks
Alister
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 24, 2012
You can subscribe to our blog via rss, twitter or facebook so you don't have to check our forums every day. Of course, you will have to check the rss feed, twitter or facebook, but you may to that already.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/news.php

We have not updated in a while because we have been fixing bugs behind the scenes and optimizing code. We are also working on a bigger project right now that has taken us away from doing frequent small updates. This big project is pretty cool, so keep your eyes open for a announcement later this year.

This message was edited Oct 24, 2012.
vivendom.joan

Posted: Oct 25, 2012
I can not wait for that. ;-)
Abi79

Is the project an update planned for Toodledo, or is it unrelated?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It is definitely Toodledo related.
marius.eggerud

Posted: Oct 26, 2012
A little preview? Please.
mr_rye

Posted: Nov 02, 2012
Any timeframe on the iOS app fully supporting collaboration? (creating joint tasks, assigning tasks, etc.)?

Anxiously waiting!
jc.hiker

Posted: Dec 03, 2012
I have one suggestion for an improvement I'd like to see in the mobile app and the web site. When I check something off my list, I like to see it disappear from the list immediately. In toodledo, it is necessary to refresh the screen in order to have this happen. Most apps move an item to the "done" folder right away. I think this would be a big improvement.
jc.hiker

Posted: Dec 03, 2012
Any chance that the mobile app will support indented subtasks anytime soon?
Allison_1305507493 Post deleted
leemei_lee08

Posted: Apr 03, 2013
hi why is my toodledo account is returned my payment for better improving my account i already paid and toodledo give feedback that they already recieve the payment but after how many days they returned it back..
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 03, 2013
Can you please open a support ticket for payment issues.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.