ForumsNewsToodledo Android App

Toodledo Android App
natgross

Posted: Jun 19, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Extremely important to be able to snooze alarm notifications.
Yonten.

Posted: Jun 21, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by Shyy Guy:
Keep up the good work guys. Very much looking forward to List functionality!

Big +1 on that.

I'm packin my first Android phone this week (Galaxy S5), and very much getting into the App. Many thanks for all the work you guys have put into this.

Having my Lists on my S5 will make a huge difference to me. Sooooo looking forward to it.
Remco Santana

Posted: Jun 22, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before...
I just switched from iOS to Android; in iOS the Folder view is easy to acces; however, in Android I connot seem to find it.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 22, 2015
In the top left corner tap the menu button and then expand "Tasks" and select "Folders". You can then pick the folder you want to view by clicking the popup menu to the immediate right of the menu button in the top left corner.
Martin Schayna

Posted: Jul 14, 2015
Hi

I have encountered problem in editing of outline. When I try to create or edit either sibling or child node then after submitting changes these changes are lost. Node is not created or updated and outline stays unchanged. It occured only in the Android app and in about 50% cases. Maybe it occurs more frequently for longer texts. It is very annoying, I have to check all my edits.

Also, when the phone display has been locked after some time of inactivity, outline is automatically closed so I have to reopen it again and it takes some time. Typically when I use outline as a notes during discussing with someone, it is annoying too.

But I like Toodledoo more and more, it's perfect balance between simplicity & features for me.

Nexus 4, Android 5.1.1, Google Keyboard 4.1
donfano

Posted: Jul 16, 2015
Hello,

I was sure the issue I'm having has been reported before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

When the keyboard shows up to enter a numeric value for a Habit item, it is overlapping the Toodledo app causing the keyboard area to hide everything underneath. In addition, I can't see what I'm typing in. I expected everything to be pushed up above the keyboard to remain visible.

I'm having this problem on both of my devices:
+ SGS4, Android 4.4.2, Toodledo 5.8.1, SwiftKey 5.3.3.73 or Samsung Keyboard
+ Nexus 7, Android 5.1.1, Toodledo 5.8.1, SwiftKey 5.3.3.73
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 16, 2015
Thanks for the bug report. We will investigate.

This message was edited Jul 16, 2015.
robfuzz

Posted: Aug 03, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I can't see my attachments from the web app on the Android version. Is this coming soon? I don't see the point adding a useful attachment on my desktop and then not being able to view it on my phone later. Same thing for Lists, but I understand you're working on that.
Robert

This message was edited Aug 03, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 04, 2015
Yes, both of these are on our todo list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.