ForumsNewsToodledo Android App

Toodledo Android App
philip.booker_1329...

Posted: Dec 23, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi I've searched but can't find any response. I'm running android 4.4.4 on a moto g and I find that occasionally about once a week the toodledo android app does not sync one task. It can be a different one each time. It is visible on the web interface OK just not on the app.. Tried deleting all info from app settings and uninstalling / reinstalling the app to no success. Anyone have any ideas or point me to a solution?

Cheers
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 23, 2014
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
philip.booker_1329...

Posted: Dec 24, 2014
Thanks for the fast response Jake. As soon a I see it again I will do that so you have a live example.

Thanks again,

Phil
d_hottinger

Posted: Dec 30, 2014
Feature request: Support for InkCase e-ink screen

Link: http://kck.st/1n6h5WO
API: http://developer.inkcase.com/projects/inkcase/wiki/wiki

Could be done by mirroring the widget to the always-on display.
Marking tasks as done with the three buttons would make it perfect ;)
Don Goncalves

Posted: Jan 01, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Posted by Jake:
#1 is on our todo list
1. The ability to see subtasks of a task on demand. In the Android app, it appears that you can either always display subtasks or never display subtasks, and you can't get between these two states unless you change your settings. I have some tasks with subtasks that I open regularly or periodically, and others that I want to see only rarely. So, I'd prefer a display option that hides the subtasks but provides a way for me to show them on demand (as I did in iOS).

My 2 cents: I'd love to see this -- Android app show/hide subtasks 'on the fly' -- implemented as well.

Thank you!

This message was edited Jan 01, 2015.
gmrevo

Posted: Jan 05, 2015
Not sure where to ask, i really would like a simply feature that will make the App more usable for me.

I use https://www.toodledo.com/forums/5/2660/0/proximos-gtd-setup.html this setup

I need a way to see subtask of an other folder because i use the folder as like state, like i got a folder name project an other called actions an other waiting for, right now i can the see names of my various project in the folder project(each project it's a task.)
But the various subtask i can't see like on the website that works great for me, because the subtask are of an other folder.

Not sure if anybody ever used Proximo Gtd setup but it helped me greatly.

This message was edited Jan 05, 2015.
gmrevo

Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Founded way to see it using All task and displaying sorted by folder, works nevermind my request
Brent Capell

Posted: Feb 25, 2015
I just got a Dell Venue 7 3740 Tablet. It's a newer Atom based 7" tablet. I also have a 2012 Nexus 7 tablet. Both of these tablets have the same screen resolution. Unfortunately, the new Dell tablet on Google Play says is listed as "not compatible" with Toodledo Android app while the Nexus 7 is listed as compatible. What governs whether Toodledo is listed as compatible and is there actually an incompatibility or can this be changed relatively easily?

Thanks.
tek

Posted: Feb 25, 2015
I've been using Ultimate ToDo List on my android devices and have been pretty happy with it so I missed the release of the official app. Congratulations on getting it out! It works fine on both my samsung galaxy phone and 7" tablets.

I remember when the ipad version came out that there was a way to shut off the colored triangles in the task list - I thought it was to eliminate priority as a "used field" but turning that off did not get rid of the colors. Can you refresh my memory on how to turn the boldly colored triangles off in the task list?

I always liked the "classic" version of the ipad interface better than the newer one but have adjusted to it. I'd love to have a permanent (but thin) list of my folders on the far left, followed by the list of tasks in the selected folder, followed by the details for the one selected task.) I see how on a phone or smaller tablet, there isn't really enough room for this and the drop-downs work well. But, when there is room, it would be nice to have it.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 26, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. We will look into it.
Ann

Posted: Mar 22, 2015
Score: 3 Reference
The Android app looks good, but it's just another todo app, not a way to work with Toodledo.
For me, one of the most powerful aspects of Toodledo are the saved searches, which make it a fully customizable tasklist. As long as the Android Toodledo app doesn't support saved searches, I stick with Ultimate Todo list. That app used to be an ugly piece of work, but since the UI update, I really like it again, and it gives me the possibility to create my own 'views' just like I have my saved searches on the website. The official Toodledo app just isn't 'Toodledo' for me.
mariBR

Still waiting for that fix for the copy/paste issue...
Any plans for it, Jake?
mariBR

Score: 1 Reference
Another feature request:
I'm running android 4.2.1 and my lockscreen is PIN-locked.
I have several apps' widgets on lockscreen, including Toodledo and Evernote, so I can check on my tasks without having to unlock the screen just for that.
When I tap "new reminder" on Evernote widget, it allows me to write or even dictate a new task straight ahead, bypassing the PIN-code.
If I tap to open my Evernote notes or tap any other button on the widget, then it will prompt me for my PIN-code.
I wish Toddledo lockscreen widget could do the same, instead of asking for the PIN-code every time I want to make a quick note on the go.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 23, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
tek

Posted: Mar 25, 2015
Posted by tek:

I remember when the ipad version came out that there was a way to shut off the colored triangles in the task list - I thought it was to eliminate priority as a "used field" but turning that off did not get rid of the colors. Can you refresh my memory on how to turn the boldly colored triangles off in the task list?
Thanks!

Fixed in the latest update! Thanks for the quick work.
Brent Capell

Posted: Mar 27, 2015
The latest update now works on my Dell Venue 7 3740. Thanks for the update!
djahan86

Posted: Apr 22, 2015
Posted by Jake:
A fix for copy/paste will be in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this still going to happen? Thank you.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 22, 2015
Copy/paste should have been fixed. If it is still broken for you, please create a support ticket and explain how it isn't working.
jowebb_1356028861

Posted: Jun 10, 2015
Greetings - has anyone found a workaround to stop archived folders showing up in the official Android app?

I noticed someone said in this topic that "deleting the application data, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest app from google play." worked for them. It didn't for me.

(They aren't shown in Ultimate To Do List - but I am not sure it's UI will grow on me - then again, I don't love Google's material design, so tough luck, really.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Shyy Guy

Posted: Jun 10, 2015
Score: 2 Reference
Keep up the good work guys. Very much looking forward to List functionality!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.