ForumsNewsToodledo Android App

Toodledo Android App
chris zed

Posted: Apr 13, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
This was resolved for me by deleting the application data, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest app from google play.
jwatson20080101

Posted: Apr 15, 2014
Wow, just found the Android app. I am really, really happy. On first look, it does pretty much exactly what I want in an Android app. I had to find the how to turn on folders first, though. For me, it's unusable without folders.

About the only improvement I can think of right away is that I would prefer the folders in a list the way they are in the web site, instead of viewing them one at a time. But that is minor.

Now . . . make a native Windows app!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 15, 2014
Folders are already supported. Here is more info: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=167
Anthony Muscio

Posted: Apr 16, 2014
Deleted and Reinstalled latest version of app. I expect the upgrade process is buggy but after redoing my settings I am happy.

Posted by chris zed:
This was resolved for me by deleting the application data, uninstalling and reinstalling the latest app from google play.
dkeller913

Posted: Apr 17, 2014
I use folders for projects. When a project is complete I archive the folder. Works great on the website but the android app shows all the archived folders. Is there some way to have the app follow this setting from the website?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 17, 2014
Yes, this is on our to-do list.
ggleason

Posted: Apr 19, 2014
Score: 2 Reference
IS there a way to access the Lists tab on the Mobile version? If not will this be added?
rbendett

Posted: Apr 19, 2014
Latest updates are great improvements! Hoping for the list display of due-time and alarm.
UgoMars

Posted: Apr 22, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Hi guys,

I just started to use the app. Not yet as complete as the one I have been using so far (Ultimate To Do List), but it has great potential and I like the clean look.

One thing is really bothering me: I cannot sync manually. I'm being told I need to turn on auto-sync even if I want to sync manually, and it doesn't make sense to me. Most apps can sync manually without having auto-sync on.

I don't want to turn auto-sync on as it's a battery hog. I have a battery app that decides on the sync frequency according to what I want and turning auto-sync defeats that.

So I believe you should modify the app to allow manual sync.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

This message was edited Apr 22, 2014.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 22, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
rbendett

Posted: Apr 23, 2014
What's the triangle on the left side of the task list in the latest Android update 5.2.1?

Found it. Priority.

This message was edited Apr 23, 2014.
rbendett

Posted: Apr 23, 2014
Android widget settings - If I select Filter the drop down list shows only black circles or ovals with no numbers where the count should be.
dnl.net

Posted: Apr 27, 2014
Hi. I have the latest Android version installed (5.1.8). Tasks with status Next Action, Active, Planning and None don't have problem, but tasks with different status don't appear in the phone, but they appear in other devices (IOS and web). I eliminated and installed again several times, but the problem remain. Is it a known problem?
ykphuah

Posted: Apr 27, 2014
Go to settings->Show, make sure "Deferred Tasks" is checked.
dnl.net

Posted: Apr 28, 2014
Yes, resolved, thank you.

Posted by ykphuah:
Go to settings->Show, make sure "Deferred Tasks" is checked.
d.call

Posted: May 03, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Two items that would be extremely useful:
1) Saved Searches visible in app
2) Lists viewable in app.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
tschaab

Posted: May 05, 2014
Hopefully a quick addition, could start date be added as an option for meta information to display on the task list.

Really, it would be nice to have all task fields as meta information for display. Though all I need for now is start date. :)
laisan_1399298027

ToodleDo android app clamis to have "audible popup alarms", but I only have an audible alarm and a notification in notification area with all due tasks. I was expecting to have a _popup_ with the task that has triggered the alarm.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.