ForumsNewsNotebook

Notebook
Acustk

Posted: Jan 06, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by charlotte:
[quote]Posted by creative:

<DIV class=quote>How do you backup the data in the Notebook? Can you export it to XML with the rest of the task data and use it as a backup file?[/quote][/quote]

If you click on the Export link in the sidebar and scroll down to the "CSV Notebook Export" section, you can download and save it as a CSV file.
jbfeather

Posted: Jan 22, 2009
Will there ever be a way to link a notebook entry to a task or subtask in the future?

This message was edited Jan 22, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 23, 2009
Perhaps. It's on our to-do list.
Dan

Posted: Jan 27, 2009
Score: 1 Reference
Is it possible to email a note to Toodledo in the same way that you can email a task? This would be particularly useful, especially if it could preserve some formatting. It would also then be possible to use a voice trascription service like Dial2Do to email notes to your Toodledo account.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 31, 2009
Sorry, at this time it is not possible to email a Notebook entry, although we may add this in the future.

Thanks
Survant

Posted: Feb 03, 2009
I have been using Toodledo for some time for my many (457) notebooks and it works very well. I do have one request for your consideration as I don't see this capability.

I would like to collapse my Toodledo notebooks so that I don't have to scroll down many pages to find a folder and Notebook. As it is, I have to scroll down each time I access a Notebook and if I have several edits to make I have to scroll down from the top each time.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
MikeKDidIt

Posted by Survant:
I have been using Toodledo for some time for my many (457) notebooks and it works very well. I do have one request for your consideration as I don't see this capability.

I would like to collapse my Toodledo notebooks so that I don't have to scroll down many pages to find a folder and Notebook. As it is, I have to scroll down each time I access a Notebook and if I have several edits to make I have to scroll down from the top each time.

Thanks

Survant,
With 457 notebooks, I assume you know that you can click on the folder name and collapse it. Right? Probably not exactly what you are after but just thought I'd be sure you know what I know.

Mike
p.s. Just curious, why do you want to collapse notebooks? (Just trying to learn if you are doing something cool with notebooks that I haven't considered).

This message was edited Feb 03, 2009.
Survant

Posted: Feb 11, 2009
How foolish of me! I never noticed that the folders were active!

Thanks much,

Greg
Survant

One problem, however, the callapse function does not appear to stick. After collapsing, I get out of the Notebooks function and return to find that I have to collapse again to able to efficiently manage my notebooks.

Nothing fancy, just a whole lot of 'em.

Greg
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We hope to make the open/closed state of folders sticky in a future update.
JRo

Posted: Mar 13, 2009
I have the same problem as Greg. Even if I click on every folder to collapse it as I work my way to folders at the bottom, if it select a notebooks to edit, then save it, it takes me back to my folders ... all expanded once again. I'd love to have a default of closed folders, but I'd settle for at least keeping them collapsed during a session or a "collapse all folders" option. Thanks.
face

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
I use Appigo Notes on iPhone and syncing with toodledo Notebook.
In my iPhone some notes are password protected.
In Notebook ... no.
Any way to add password protection also on Toodledo website ?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 17, 2009
The Toodledo website is already password protected, so we didn't think it was necessary to double-password protect those notes.
face

Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
The Toodledo website is already password protected, so we didn't think it was necessary to double-password protect those notes.

Yes, i know, but i need one more password protection cause my access data is used with my collaborators and i need to take secret instead my notebook data.
Hoping you can add this feature in a next build. :)
Eric

Posted: Mar 25, 2009
Any possibility of having Notes sync with the current (or new) iPhone app. I find your app vastly superior for todos than appigo's. Thanks for a great product.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 25, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.