ForumsQuestionsSlight modification to Hotlist - more flexibility

Slight modification to Hotlist - more flexibility
Film Creatives

Posted: Apr 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
TD is fabulous for allowing users lots of flexibility.
Request = allow us to exclude (via check box) whether
Priority or Due Date

are criteria for potentially making it on to Hotlist.

Oftentimes, I'd rather only see on my Hotlist those Tasks that either have Star and/or Status of Next Action.

FYI: I am NOT GTD person.

Hopefully this would be easy to accomplish and would allow some (many) of us the flexibility to have a very lean-mean Hotlist.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 08, 2012
You can do this with a saved search right now.

http://www.toodledo.com/info/search.php
lite1

Posted: Apr 09, 2012
Score: 1 Reference
TD ...
+1
I'd also like this flexibility. Yes you can use saved search, HOWEVER as far as I know the email that is sent shortly after midnight is your standard Hotlist and not some saved search that I have created.

For me it is easier to receive the Hotlist email, add some additional comments to it and then print it out and I am set for the day in situations where I might not have internet access.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 09, 2012
I didn't realize that you wanted the custom list emailed to you. This isn't possible right now, but you can print a saved search. There are also offline options for your mobile phone if you might not have internet access. This might work better then printing it out each day.
daniel_h

Posted: Apr 10, 2012
also, saved searches are not yet IOS ready. I would love to have more flexibility on what my "hotlist" showed.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 10, 2012
Both customizable hotlist and saved search on iOS are on our to-do list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.