ForumsQuestionsIE10 error

IE10 error
Drew Anderson

Posted: Oct 31, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello, I am getting this when trying to change the folder for a task. Do you guys support IE10/windows 8? I am running in compatibility mode.

"Sorry, there was an error and that edit was not saved."
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 31, 2012
We do not yet officially support Windows 8, since we don't have our copy yet, but it should work. I would be surprised if it didn't. Can you please try another web browser and see if it works there?
mlalists

Posted: Apr 05, 2013
Hi, I've just switched to IE 10 on Win7/64 and I'm getting the same error.
Everything works fine with Firefox. No Problems with IE9.

Is there a Setting in IE10 that must be made?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 05, 2013
We are looking into it. Does the error only happen when changing the folder for a task, or does it happen in other situations?
maryrosevr

Posted: May 06, 2013
I'm using IE9 on Windows 7 and have been getting this message several times every day for about a year now. I also get the "Bad Request" message almost every day.

I had several folders but I wasn't using any of them. When I saw this topic I deleted all the folders but it didn't make any difference - I still get the "edit was not saved" message several times every day. I have to constantly go back and re-do any changes - very frustrating.

It happens when I'm adding a new task and setting date and time on new and old tasks. In fact it happens whatever I'm doing.

This message was edited May 06, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 06, 2013
We have not been able to reproduce this error, so our current hypothesis is that it has something to do with your network configuration. Perhaps you have a faulty firewall or router that is causing the internet connection to be flakey. This would explain why only 3 people are having the problem right now. We will keep investigating, however.
Thorsten Hoeppner ...

Posted: Jun 27, 2013
i cant see my Tasks in ie9 on the Laptop since 2h?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 27, 2013
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.