ForumsQuestionsIndividual Priority / Use individual number for priority

Individual Priority / Use individual number for priority
vwler

Posted: Oct 31, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

is it possible to assign an individual number to any task and sort by this number? I would use this number to sort task by the priority I assigned to the task by giving it a number.

Help would be highly appreciated as this is the only reason why Toodledo does not really work for me!
mco

Posted by vwler:
Hello,

is it possible to assign an individual number to any task and sort by this number? I would use this number to sort task by the priority I assigned to the task by giving it a number.

Help would be highly appreciated as this is the only reason why Toodledo does not really work for me!

If you are not using tags for anything else, you can use them. Actually, you could do the same thing with many of the fields in Toodledo. You need to figure out what works for the sorting you want: is one 1 or 01 or 001 or even #1.
vwler

Thanks, the hint with the tag works since I don't use tags for anything else!

However I still think an extra field for individual priority values would be great. It would also make it easier to use Toodledo in a Scrum environment.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.