ForumsQuestionsHow to change the font size on the iPad app

How to change the font size on the iPad app
golfmore

Posted: Aug 07, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to change the font size on the iPad app? If so, can you please let me know how. Thanks.

This message was edited Aug 07, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
golfmore

Thanks for your prompt reply. I understand your timeframe issues, but the font is almost too small to be functional.
Admirable

Posted: Nov 02, 2013
I love, love, love, Toodledoo but the font on the iPad is so small I can hardly read what I have typed in. I got a pair of super magnifying glasses but that is not a great solution.

It seems to me that the left hand column could have a user determined option to make it smaller or use abbreviations once the user is familiar with terms and associated actions in the system. I am not a programmer but if I could help with this I would. I would also be willing to have a paid subscription to have a feature that let's me adjust the font size.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking into ways to make the font size user-adjustable.
Salgud

Posted: Nov 05, 2013
Just got an iPad Friday, and while the font is small, I can read it with my glasses on. A bigger problem for me is hitting the right spot on the screen with my fat fingers! A bigger font should help with that too.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.