ForumsQuestionsoutline to tasks (Feature request)

outline to tasks (Feature request)
havgau

Posted: Aug 27, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
when do we see the possibility to convert an outline, to tasks, so that wg get a list of nested tasks, and can edit due date, folder name etc. for each?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 27, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
It is not possible to convert an outline to a series of tasks. You can attach an outline to a task, but that is as far as they are integrated at the moment.
viswarkarman

Posted: Nov 18, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Yes! This was my very first thought when I saw the outline feature. The first step would be to add the ability to convert an individual outline item into a task. The next step would be to add the ability to convert a entire outline into a hierarchical set of tasks (and/or a set of goals).

Toodledo is a great product and I have been using it for years. The outline feature as-is is equivalent to a (non-task) "grocery list" - something that was needed but lacking for a long time. I am so glad you added this! Please take it to the next level and integrate this with Toodledo's main function: tasking. Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 18, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.