Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Due time?

AuthorMessage
dhampton

Posted: Oct 12, 2008
Score: 0

I've searched through the forums but can't seem to find anything specific to my question. I've been waiting for Toodledo to have a setting in addition to a due date but also a due time. I noticed in the iPhone app that the screenshot shows a due time. If it's in the iPhone app I'm assuming it must be a setting on the website and in the task settings but I'm not seeing it. I feel like I'm missing something obvious. Am I totally missing the "due time" setting?
J-Mac

Yes. You don't see "Due Time" as a field that you can show? It is there; not sure what else I can say other than: Look again!

Jim
aldonc

Make sure you have it displayed. Go to Account Settings then Edit Fields Used and check Due Time.

aldon
J-Mac

Posted: Oct 13, 2008

Posted by aldonc:
Make sure you have it displayed. Go to Account Settings then Edit Fields Used and check Due Time.

aldon

If that is all it is, sorry I didn't say that. My impression was that the poster had looked there and not seen it.

Jim
dhampton

Posted: Oct 13, 2008

I didn't know that I could go in and edit the columns and that due time was an option. It's now displayed. I've been wanting this option. Awesome. Thanks!!
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions