ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsWho is interested in a Toodledo first party android app?

Who is interested in a Toodledo first party android app?
GeekBao

Posted: Apr 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I really need a official toodledo app.
I used Got To Do Lite and toodledo free account, but now I decided to pay for my GTD tools. However, Got To Do stopped and I don't like others. Now I'm wondering whether i should move to RTM, which has the official app for android, even though I don't really like it without subtask and others.
Hartl

Posted: May 03, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
ben, I tried most of the available Toodledo sync apps. But none of them is comparable to the iOS app! The best one was GotToDo, but unfortunately they stopped the development. All the other apps are nice, but for me unusable. For example Due Today is quite good, but it doesn't support all functionalities Toodledo has. And it seems that Chris is focusing on his own desktop application.

I don't want to threat anyone. This is just a normal consumer decision. If I think that the service is not worth the money then I will abandon my Pro Plus Subscription. And sorry to say, Toodledo is great but without an Android app it's useless.
jeffreyafstl

Posted: May 04, 2011
An Android app is a must. I've been using GTD, but now that development has been discontinued, a native Toodledo app is definitely needed. Also, I paid for GTD and would pay for a Toodledo app.
mamoooth

Posted: May 05, 2011
What I find it annoying is to have yet another different interface for my toodledo todo list everywhere.

I use Ultimate todo list on my android phone. And I have been thinking about TaskUnifier on my desktop (running Ubuntu).

I would be very happy to have the same interface with a Toodledo application for Android and a Toodledo desktop application. :)
guido57_uk

Posted: May 18, 2011
Just got a new phone and realised Got To Do discontinued, so would definitely support development of Got To Do as I have found it to be an excellent app.
Guy
Gary.Oppenhuis

Posted: May 18, 2011
Posted by mamoooth:

I use Ultimate todo list on my android phone.

I would be very happy to have the same interface with a Toodledo application for Android and a Toodledo desktop application. :)

I also use Ultimate Todo list on android (both phone and tablet), and actually like it a lot. Would be good to have Toodledo Android app (also optimized for tablets) for consistency in functionality between platforms.
Pal99

Posted: May 19, 2011
+1
albert.keizer

Posted: May 19, 2011
+1

Edit: and definitely willing to pay for it

This message was edited May 19, 2011.
MacPhyle

Posted: May 21, 2011
+1
Rick Stewart

Posted: May 22, 2011
+1 Very interested!
jquark

Posted: May 23, 2011
+1; please!
san31311

+1.
ScottMNC

I would! Is there anything that currently utilizes the location feature in Toodledo? I liked that in RTM, but the problem with RTM is that it isn't loaded with subtask features. I am using Ultimate To Do List, but location is not a feature.
buesingde

Posted: May 24, 2011
+1

My pro subscription ends in august and I already switched to a competitor.

To be quite honest all apps for Toodledo are are pain in the a** concerning the GUI. Due to the fact that GUI is important as well I'm not willing to use the current apps. Still waiting for a native app from Toodledo so maybe I can switch back...
ASR

Posted: May 29, 2011
Posted by buesingde:
+1

My pro subscription ends in august and I already switched to a competitor.

To be quite honest all apps for Toodledo are are pain in the a** concerning the GUI. Due to the fact that GUI is important as well I'm not willing to use the current apps. Still waiting for a native app from Toodledo so maybe I can switch back...

Which one if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking about the same thing once Got to Do stops working..
smatics

Posted: Jun 02, 2011
I've been very satisfied with Ultimate To Do, the tablet version is functional and provides offline editing and (so far) flawless synching. I've also moved all my notes over to Toodledo from an outliner and Ultimate has really nice notebook editing.
alain.tuor

Posted: Jun 07, 2011
I still am... posted request over a year ago :-(
Jrod

Posted: Jun 07, 2011
+1 - I'm getting an Android phone this week.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.