ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 27, 2009 in: Subtask Default View
Score: 0
I am still having to click the "turn off filters" after that. Here is a screenshot of what I see when I click "Toggle Subtasks".

http://vintom.com/jing/toodledo-subtasks2.png

Thanks!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 26, 2009 in: Subtask Default View
Score: 1
I just upgraded about a couple hours ago to pro. I love this service! And subtasks will surely make it even better. But I am having trouble figuring out how to change the way subtasks display. As of now, to get to the view I would like, I have to toggle subtasks, then click the "turn off filters" link to get them to display. Is there any way I can get it to default to this view:

http://trickedoutjes.us/jing/toodledo-subtasks.png

Thanks!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 25, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim Application
For sure Ben! When using a Firefox that is the ONLY way to go. But if you aren't on the internet, it is nice to have a SSB to take care of it for you.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 25, 2009 in: Improved Forum Search Capability
I agree. Also it would be nice if there was a way to subscribe to new forum topics so I didn't have to keep checking back all the time.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 25, 2009 in: Toodledo Slim Application
Great tip! If you are on a mac you can use Fluid.app which is much smaller of a memory hog to run. Same concept though!

I agree, the slim interface is amazing! The one thing it needs is a place to have saved searches. That is what is killing me!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 20, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
Score: 1
Another huge feature missing is the ability to add saved searches to the slim sidebar. That would make my life SO much easier.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 19, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 19, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
If I right click on one of my gmail messages and choose "ToodleDo This Page" the note does note does not include the # so when I click the address I just get taken to a blank screen.

Thanks!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 18, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
It still doesn't work right when you try to "ToodleDo This page" from gmail. The # still gets you in trouble. Any plans on working a fix in that way? That would be awesome, and would blow away even RTM's gmail addon. It would be great to have a shortcut key to "ToodleDo This Page" also.

I appreciate your work on this!

Thanks!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 05, 2009 in: Anyone using Dial2Do.com?
I have been using Dial2Do mainly for my ToodleDo. It is great when I am driving and need to make sure my task gets recorded. It's like Jott, but free!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: Slightly faster searching
You're awesome!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: Design
I don't want this to be taken as a knock to ToodleDo, because I have tried them ALL, and ToodleDo is BY FAR the best app out there. But are there any plans in the future to work on the design of the site? I wonder if that is the reason why some people don't jump on board.

As a designer myself, I tried some of the others before I eventually landed on ToodleDo based solely on the fact that I like the way they looked better. But to be honest, the only thing any of the others really have above ToodleDo is a nicer UI. ToodleDo rocks the others as far as functionality!

Just a thought.
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: Maintenance this coming weekend
Thanks a ton! I love this app and it makes me feel great to know that you are growing in popularity and expanding the app!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: Moved to ToodleDo from RTM
I am another RTM to ToodleDo convert. I have been with TD for over about 2 months now, and I can't say enough good things! Overall it works much better for me as a task management system.

Glad you like it!
Vin Thomas

Posted Mar 02, 2009 in: Firefox Add Task & Gmail
I like to add a task and associate it with an email by putting the gmail message address in the "note" field. This works great from the standard web-page and also from the sidebar, but when added from the "Command+A" screen it gets a little messed up. When I paste the message address into the "note" field it deletes everything after the hash.

https://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/11fc86463053dasdf

becomes

https://mail.google.com/mail/

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Vin Thomas

Posted Feb 23, 2009 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Toodledo - Task Management

Google Calendar - Calendar

Gmail - Email

Dial2do - Phone tasks, emails, calendar, text messages (integrates with your toodledo account AWESOME!)

Evernote/Google Docs - Document Management
Vin Thomas

Posted Feb 19, 2009 in: Offline access via Google Gears ?
This will be great when it comes. Love it either way!
Vin Thomas

Nevermind...I found it! Another way that TD Rocks the show!
Vin Thomas

I don't even see where you have ANY sort function in the slim version.
Vin Thomas

Posted Feb 15, 2009 in: Tab to dropdown field
I figured it out. It is in the System Preferences on my mac.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22      Next