ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kleerkoat

Score: 0
I know it's been talked about for awhile but I couldn't find any discussions on it recently.

Is it still on the radar?

Thank you.

Edit: I was mainly looking for a quick way to create html links quickly without having to type out the tags myself. I found this extension for Chrome that lets you select any text on a webpage, it will use that text for the link text and copy the current windows address. You can then paste into the notes and the tags are added automatically.

This message was edited Jul 26, 2013.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 24, 2013 in: Task Colours
Score: -1
Salgud has the best option. Another you could use is contexts in an unconventional way.

I haven't used the collaboration tools in years, but I thought there was a way to assign tasks?
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 23, 2013 in: Different displayed fields for subtask?
The more I use Outlines the more I like them. Looking forward to future work on that!

Thank you.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 19, 2013 in: Different displayed fields for subtask?
it's not that big of an issue, but I like to manage all my subtasks by the parent's fields.

Outlines are going to fill my needs. I was just curious if it was talked about before.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 18, 2013 in: Different displayed fields for subtask?
Has it ever been discussed about being able to set the fields to show on subtasks differently than parents?

Thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 16, 2013 in: TASK INFO VISIBLE ON OUTLINE PAGE
Oooh, I like that.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 14, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
with this excercise as well it will help setup recipes in ifttt.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 14, 2013 in: FUTURE TASK-OUTLINE LINK
What about in the future instead of having a link that opens the outline in a different tab, it can be shown underneath the task it is linked to?

My thought is that I only need fields for my top task, all subtasks of that can be managed by outlines alone and would be better organized by not tracking information on the subtasks I don't use or need.

Also another thing that would be nice is if you attach an outline to a task, the outline's title defaults to the task name.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2013.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 13, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
Ah man, that would have been really handy.

The help you gave me with the action is working flawlessly. Now I can send them to different folders with different actions and make priority differences as well.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 12, 2013 in: ifttt, anyone using it?
Really cool web service, if you haven't checked it out, do yourself a favor and check it.

I'm playing around with certain actions sending an email to my toodledo account, but I wonder how you can get toodledo as one of the supported ingredients for the recipes.

This message was edited Jul 12, 2013.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 12, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
brilliant! I'm going to try it out.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 11, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
Did you figure out how to add the Toodledo tags to it?

I was trying to make a couple of different actions to place tasks in separate folders, different priorities, etc. But it never seemed to work.

Thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 10, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
Thanks pjlewis!
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 09, 2013 in: Been away for a while...
Score: 1
Been a Pro Plus subscriber since 2008, haven't had the need to use Toodledo in a few years but that is changing.

I just wanted to say that the Outline tool is an excellent test bed for future enhancements to Tasks and is very useful by itself.

Keep up the good work! I'm excited about future development of the best task manager out there!

<fanboy> rant over </fanboy>
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 09, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
@winky, would you mind sharing your syntax, I was just considering trying this and came across this thread.

thanks in advance.
kleerkoat

Posted Nov 22, 2011 in: Any news on timer for iPhone?
thank you.
kleerkoat

Posted Jun 22, 2011 in: Toodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app
Congrats! You deserve it!
kleerkoat

Posted Sep 14, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
can we get this in the multi-line format also?

thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Jul 20, 2010 in: Desktop applications for Windows
in Chrome there is a way to make an application shortcut that opens shortcut in a minimal interface that mimics a desktop app.

Also there is Prism by Firefox that does the same thing.

Not exactly a true desktop app, but it does get rid of all the GUI junk you don't need.
kleerkoat

Posted Feb 19, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Posted by Colin:
I would love the ability to easily clear all tags. If there were a little "X" at the right of the text box that you could click on to clear the box's contents, that would be perfect.

I agree, since the "mouse off" closing the picker box is so sensitive I usually end up moving my mouse off the picker when trying to select the existing tags and enter new ones.

@saskia.x
I think it could be done without cluttering the interface, like Colin said a little X in a box at the end of the text field wouldn't look intrusive.

Or maybe something else, is that the "mouse off" trigger that closes the box be disabled if text is selected in the field.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next