ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kleerkoat

Score: 0
A long time ago I brought this up.

If I reassign a task to a coworker, and mine is in a folder called "Project X", why when it gets to the collaborater it comes in without a folder, even when the person has a folder called "Project X".

Then when they reassign it back to me, it's lost "Project X" all together?

Should we use context or tags instead of Folders? What can we do?

Thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 23, 2009 in: Dividers - get rid of 'em
what dividers are you talking about?

sorry to sound dense. I just don't see anything that could be called a divider and it be that annoying.
kleerkoat

i think there have been a lot of talk about task dependencies, it's probably on the radar. but you might find more info if you search for task dependencies, I recall them replying on why it would take some considerable behind the scenes coding to pull it off.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 23, 2009 in: Text Input Field issues?
trying to type this out in prism so far so good, let's see what happens at the word wrap. It handled it fine. Supercalifragilistic, wrapped fine.

cntr+z works find in mozilla prism.

must be chrome.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 23, 2009 in: Text Input Field issues?
i'll try it today, i just typed out a reply to another topic, and had a weird ctrl+z occur. Something is definitely up with this. I refuse to use IE, but I'll give Firefox a try, and for you I'll open IE. ;-)
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 23, 2009 in: Fat Fingers for Tags
ditto, also maybe a way to enter an expression so it would generate a recursive number for each task entered, for logging.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 21, 2009 in: Text Input Field issues?
i use the website, and it seems to happen in multiline text fields. I'm also using Google Chrome. I'll keep a better eye on when it happens.

Actually it just happened when I was typing the sentence above and the first "e" in eye disappeared, when I went to take a screen shot it was there correctly. It's definitely something to do with the word wrap. If you need more info, I'm sure you will this probably doesn't help much. I'll try too take a screen grab vid.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: Text Input Field issues?
Whenever I am typing out in a text field the word wrap makes text disappear. And also if I go back to edit a line it seems like I am locked in "insert" text mode.

Just curious is anyone else is seeing this.
Thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
just gotta add in my 2 pennies, I would actually pay more for Toodledo. Heck, I even paid for the added file storage knowing I wouldn't even need it.

I would even donate more periodically to help you guys out financially.

I just hope there is a way without having ads on the site for free subcribers. It might turn them off.ave them get turned off.
kleerkoat

Posted by Anders:
Posted by Ryan:
ok, I'll give that a shot, I'm afraid of reassigning the same number to 2 different ones, but I'm sure that I'll figure out a system to avoid this.

Just a thought: you could set your Tag View to sort first by Tags (I do this anyway, it just makes sense). Then you could easily check for duplicates in the Any Tag tab. You could of course sort your Main, All Tasks view by Tag, but if you have a preferred way of sorting, it might be easier to use the Tag view since it can remember its own sort settings.

Ok, I just tried that and I think this will work fine. Adds a couple of steps to adding tasks though, I don't fiddle much with the various sorting tabs, I mainly stay in Main view sorted by status, auto, auto.

I now very little about Databases, but would there be a field that could propogate from it's index number assigned by Toodledo behind the scenes.

I guess the ultimate wish would be a field added that would propagate automatically based on a user defined expression like a mass file renamer would.
kleerkoat

ok, I'll give that a shot, I'm afraid of reassigning the same number to 2 different ones, but I'm sure that I'll figure out a system to avoid this.

thanks for the quick reply, again, you guys/gals/humans/etc are the best.
kleerkoat

I'm having trouble coming up with a reliable way to number tasks when I enter them so collaborators and find tasks by an ECO number instead of trying to interpret my task title.

I know I could just start the task with the number, but it would be hard to remember what the last task number was used. When I get an ECO in I add it as a task but I also want to write in an ECO number on the paper that coincides with Toodledo.

Theres a lot of bad grammar in this, sorry, in a rush. ;-)
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Launchy plugin
most impressive! launchy FTW!
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 16, 2009 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
Score: 1
Posted by woelfelschneider:
Hi everyone. Any chance we get to see andy's style become "official"? Toodledo wouldn't only top the cow in terms of functionality but also regarding the looks. It doesn't seem to work with stylish anymore (at least for me).

i totally agree, please!?
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 15, 2009 in: Due Dates for Waiting Tasks?
What do you think about when a task is placed in waiting the due date is deleted, or not taken into account when looking for tasks that are not done?

There is probably a better way but that was the first thing that came to mind.

I can see the need for it to have a due date still, but if you are waiting for someone to get you more information on a task it's kind of out of your hands. I'm anal so when I see overdue tasks that are in waiting it kinda bums me out.

If someone has a suggestion I'd appreciate it.
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 15, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
more proof that Toodledo is THE task manager.

thanks for your hard work!
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 17, 2008 in: Nesting Subtasks
thank you.
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 16, 2008 in: Nesting Subtasks
i have that set, but when I come back from looking at my co-workers tasks, it seems to be resetting mine.
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 16, 2008 in: Nesting Subtasks
It seems that when I have my subtasks nested and then I switch to a collaborator, when I come back they are no longer nested, can there be an option to always nest subtasks?
kleerkoat

that'll work, thank you.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next