ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mlsphd"
mlsphd

Posted Dec 12, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
  • mlsphd
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2012
  • Score: 1
I was initially unhappy with the upgrade, but got over it the same day and liked 3.0. I'll go give a nice review to counter anyone who freaked out over the change. Keep up the good work. Toodledo works great with my GTD system!

Posted by Jake:
We received a lot of complaints about our 3.0 update to our iOS app, so we made the decision to reverse everyone to the previous version while we regroup and figure out what went wrong. This is available now as an upgrade. If you like the new design, don't upgrade and you can keep it.

App Store

If you have given us a poor review on the App Store, please consider changing your review to reflect the current state of the app. Negative reviews are tremendously hurtful to our app revenue, which means less resources to keep improving it. Good reviews really do help. Even if you have rated us before, you can rate us again with each new update that we release.
mlsphd

Posted May 08, 2012 in: Import from Evernote?
Score: 0
  • mlsphd
  • Posted: May 08, 2012
  • Score: 0
Posted by JPR:
You'll need to get your Evernote data into csv format. Create at least one notebook in Toodledo and export it to csv. Then you can see the format.

https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_csv.php

Thanks! That sounds promising.... if I can figure out how to save my Evernote data into csv format. The default exporting format for Evernote is .enex

Maybe I'll ask on the Evernote forum!
mlsphd

• mlsphd
Posted by Salgud:
Copy and Paste?

That would work, but would take a REALLY long time. I have LOTS of notes in Evernote.
mlsphd

• mlsphd
I'd like to make Toodledo my one-stop task AND note capturing system. Currently, I've kept my notes in Evernote, but would love an easy way to import my notes from Evernote into Toodledo.

Is there a way to import notes from Evernote into Toodledo?
mlsphd

Posted May 07, 2012 in: Braindead Tip
Score: 1
  • mlsphd
  • Posted: May 07, 2012
  • Score: 1
Just curious, but what is the downside to an @braindead context. I find it really useful (though mine is @Headache) for when I'm not up to working on high-brainpower tasks.

This message was edited May 07, 2012.