ForumsNewsToodledo iPhone App Beta Testers

Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 21, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
Hi,
We have been talking about the new apps from very long and we have been working hard to provide you guys an update with the same. We are getting closer in rolling out an update for the mobile apps. For now we are ramping up our iPhone application and ready to roll out a beta release to our users.

Please fill out this google form for the same : https://forms.gle/mCPiNhna1ZanbXpS6

We will reach you guys through email when we have an update. If you have any questions feel free to email me at : [email protected]

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 25, 2019.
oletros

Posted: Mar 24, 2019
Looking this post and the February update can I assume that Android app development is no happening right now?
Sean_W

Posted: Mar 25, 2019
Could I get some help obtaining the UDID for Xs series? The online tutorials I have seen thus far (connecting the phone to iTunes on PC) have not helped.
Anant G.

Posted: Mar 26, 2019
Posted by Sean_W:
Could I get some help obtaining the UDID for Xs series? The online tutorials I have seen thus far (connecting the phone to iTunes on PC) have not helped.

For iPhone Xs :

1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac.
2. Navigate to  -> About This Mac.
3. Click on System Report and select USB.
4. Click on iPhone, and copy the value next to the Serial Number label.
5. Copy and paste the value. You then need to add a – after the 8th digit.
6. This is the UDID for the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.

Hope that helps!
Sean_W

Posted: Mar 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
And if you have Windows/Linux machines?
-J-O-D-

Posted: Mar 28, 2019
Connect to iTunes and when the device is connected you should see Serial Number on Summary page. (Windows, iPhone XR). I don't and won't use Linux, so that is up to someone else.

Posted by Sean_W:
And if you have Windows/Linux machines?
zechariahs

Posted: Jun 12, 2019
I just downloaded the beta via TestFlight. What enhancements should I be seeing?
jimk222

Posted: Jun 13, 2019
Posted by zechariahs:
I just downloaded the beta via TestFlight. What enhancements should I be seeing?

I did yesterday as well and only saw the Logo on the All Tasks screen was updated. Would be interested to hear what else we should be looking for to help with testing but also to shed light on what may be forthcoming.
frogboy

Posted: Jun 14, 2019
It’s better than before iPad/iPhone - no crashing etc.

Notifications both in app and server sent do not work. Zilch.

Email reminders only....
coachmac

Posted: Jun 18, 2019
I used the beta only one day because it was painfully too slow so I cancel it from TestFlight but the app has been dowloaded. Should I delete it to reinstall the old one. I guess the answer is in the ask.
Eric

Posted: Jun 20, 2019
Is there a list of features/bugs? A bug reporting system? Dissapointed on lack of response here.
zechariahs

Posted: Jul 26, 2019
Posted by Eric:
Is there a list of features/bugs? A bug reporting system? Dissapointed on lack of response here.

I think disappointment and lack of response are the bugs and features of the new Toodledo. If I wasn't so invested in the software, I would've moved along time ago. Now that I think about it, I should probably start creating regular exports in case they they abruptly shutter their doors.
jimk222

Posted: Jul 29, 2019
Posted by zechariahs:
Posted by Eric:

I think disappointment and lack of response are the bugs and features of the new Toodledo. If I wasn't so invested in the software, I would've moved along time ago. Now that I think about it, I should probably start creating regular exports in case they they abruptly shutter their doors.

Using a second iPhone to download the beta and see only 2 differences new logo and slightly different color scheme.

I had been holding my breath while sending several messages in this Forum, Features Request List, and email. No replies of any kind.

Your suggestion of taking routine exports is a wise thing to do and I wish it didn't have to come to that.
zechariahs

Posted: Aug 04, 2019
And now the beta has expired without a word from the powers that be. Thankfully moving back to the production version wasn't difficult. I simply had to download it from the app store.
Anant G.

Posted: Aug 07, 2019
Hi, Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.
bgreiner

Posted by Anant G.:
Hi, Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.

Hi,

I thought this month there would be a final version with support for bigger screens of iPhoneXS and Max.

Do you have a timeframe when the final version will be ready?

Thank you for your work
jimk222

Anant what were the changes??? I asked in several places and never got clarity as to what was changed in the first beta. At least tell us what has changed in the 2nd beta so we can help by looking at what you need us to test. Thank you for the update, any update is helpful.
Anant G.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Score: 2 Reference
Posted by jimk222:
Anant what were the changes??? I asked in several places and never got clarity as to what was changed in the first beta. At least tell us what has changed in the 2nd beta so we can help by looking at what you need us to test. Thank you for the update, any update is helpful.

Hi,
In first release we mainly upgraded the codebase as old application was running on old Objective C version and also updated the UI for iPhone X and iPhone Xs Max.

In second version we are able to import all the libraries to Swift, there are still some clashes in Tasks section and setting up reminders which is taking time. We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.
bgreiner

Posted by Anant G.:
We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.

Hi,
thanks for the update. Do you know when the final version will be ready? Or approximately?
Purveyor

Posted by Anant G, seven days ago:
Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.

Posted by Anant G. today:
We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.

Well, your inconsistency is consistent.

In any case, it looks like the one guy who is working on the iOS app for the past year can't keep up. Maybe Aaron is helping out and that's why he hasn't posted anything in two months. Or maybe both of them are on jury duty ...

This message was edited Aug 14, 2019.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.