ForumsNewsSharing Improvements

Sharing Improvements
Cuendillar

Posted: Sep 10, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Just a suggestion but could you make it easier for time entry? I find myself spending a lot of time clicking and then typing to get a time entered in...especially when I want a time for each task or goal.
balloonstoryteller

Posted: Sep 10, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by Toodledo:
Phone numbers inside notes will be linkable.

Are the phone numbers inside the tasks linkable as well (for iphone)? Otherwise, I would have to create a task and a note if I needed to call someone. Sorry if this is a silly question - I'm just starting and trying to figure out how to set things up. Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 12, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion about time entry.

Yes, phone numbers inside task notes are clickable.
balloonstoryteller

Posted: Sep 12, 2011
Thanks very much.
Kris Pelky

Posted: Sep 16, 2011
Is there a way I can add more locations than 100?
JCarl

Posted: Sep 18, 2011
Is there anyway to separate News or create News-Updates so there is a section that is from Toodledo only announcing updates without the ability for users to reply. This eliminates always needing to read and locate real update news from comments.

Thanks
Folke X

Excellent suggestion, JCarl!

Toodledo has previously advised that the Questions forum is a good place to post feature requests, bug reports etc.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
JCarl

Yes, I don't know if this answer is showing how to see the changes or is an answer to my suggestion.

Thanks
magnus

Posted: Sep 27, 2011
To bad iPhone/iPad sharing still doesn´t work. Bought the ProSub for testing a year ago and was hoping for a working solution. When it still doesn´t work after a year we see no point in paying for those subscriptions. Real nice app but doesn´t work as we hoped, for us using iPad/iPhone out in the field. Good luck with further development of the app.
bendruitt

Posted: Oct 05, 2011
Please let the user define the time-frame for 'show recently completed'. I generally tick a task when it is compelte OR when maybe I've done all I need to do 'for now'. I don't like these tasks disappearing on their own accord after 1-2 weeks. I'll delete the tasks when I don't want to see them anymore!

Ben Druitt.
Cuendillar

Posted: Feb 11, 2012
Just a suggestion but could you add more statistics/reports? I'd like to be able to measure how effective I am with completing my todo's by the deadline I've set. I'd like to track the goals/todos I've missed and see completion rates/percentages.

It would be nice if we could filter by week, month, year, overall, folder, and goals to track how effective we or other people are at meeting their goals by the deadline. I believe it may be crossing a little bit into the project management realm but I think it would be very helpful personally to see how often I'm missing my goals.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 12, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. We can't comment on a timeframe for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.
rbaines76

Posted: Feb 29, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
You arent missing anything. This is planned for a future update.

Hi

Any update on being able to assign a task and keep it on your own list for future tracking, really need this functionality

Thanks
Axl.l

Posted: Jun 30, 2012
Dear Toodledo

I'm really keen on seeing this new feature!
I'm running a small company where I want to implement Toodledo as a standard action organiser, but the current sharing system isn't what I want! It is too cumbersome!
I want to view all actions in my company, and allocated names to the task, similarly to Tags.

BTW, Toodledo is -by far- the best personal action/task organiser I have tested.

Can you please provide us with an update?
Toan Ngo

Posted: Jul 07, 2012
When will chat be integrated withvthe tasks ? Kind of like orchestra task app for iphone?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 08, 2012
Its on our to-do list
pmcmahon

Posted: Jan 04, 2013
I have a pro account, my boss and my colleagues do as well. I downloaded your iphone app figuring it would make things a lot easier, as I can check on tasks and assign things when I'm away from the computer.

What I found is, because we assign tasks with tags, that I can't even see most of the tasks that are assigned because they are in a seperate "workspace." Which basically makes the iphone app a complete waste of money, as it does not do what I need it to do, which is show me all the tasks from all my colleagues. Do you have any suggestions? Am I missing something? Is this something coming up in a release anytime soon? I know you don't want to comment on your time frame, and I get that, but I feel like I've just been ripped off, so I'd appreciate some sort of assistance.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 04, 2013
We do plan to support workspaces in a future update to our iOS app. In the meantime, we do support joint tasks on iOS, which I think will do what you are doing now with tags.
OmniSwift

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
To make best use of sharing, maybe a "Family" discount plan can be offered to your annual "PRO" subscription. A family of 5 would cost $75/yr. To be honest, the sharing functionality is still somewhat cumbersome (can just use several free accounts and opt out on sharing); therefore, I don't consider it worth that "recurring" price. My suggestion would be MOM/DAD pay ($30/yr), kids are free. If false business "families" started to abuse the system, a tiered pricing system would help out (ie 1-5 kids free, 6-10 +$15/yr, etc...). Or if you don't want to even call it family, do a "group" discount (1:$15, 2-5:$30, 6-10:$45, etc....).

This message was edited Jan 09, 2013.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.