ForumsQuestionsCannot Share taskstasks on Android apps or

Cannot Share taskstasks on Android apps or
.Jay

Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi.
I am trying to create shared tasks using the mobile app but unfortunately cannot see how to do this on my Android smartphone. Am I missing something or is this feature not available?
Jay
Sabina A.

Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Hello,

This feature is currently not available on our Toodledo app, but it is on our to-do list for a future update. However, we're unable to comment on a time frame for implementation.
.Jay

Posted: Feb 12, 2014
I see . I have just talen out 3 silver subscriptions purely to collaborate with two users who are alwasy on the road.

Can shared tasks be added via email?
Currently the only way I can see this working is by using the desktop site on the android phone . pretty limiting.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 12, 2014
Shared tasks cannot be added by email right now. You need to access Toodledo from this website, our iOS app or from another app that incorporates Toodledo's collaboration functionality.
.Jay

Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Thank you . Your reply mentions "or from another app" . Can you tell me which ones? I am happy to purchase an app if this one fucntion is available.
thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 13, 2014
I do not know which 3rd party apps support collaboration. If you read through the descriptions of the 3rd party apps in our Tools sections you may be able to determine which ones have this feature.
coolexplorer

Posted: Feb 14, 2014
'Ultimate To Do List' an Android App for Toodledo has just announced introduction of sharing and collaboration, but I have not tested it yet.

This message was edited Feb 14, 2014.
.Jay

Posted: Feb 23, 2014
Thank you coolxplorer . You have been very helpful.

I have now got 3 toodledo subscriptions and 3 Ultimate licenses . All looks like it will work well BUT I no no longer have the fantastic feature of adding a Task via the notification bar which the official app did well.

this setup has now raised more issues but I am sure the people at Ultimate will be able to help. My main ones are widget text size and working out exactly what "calendar integration" means

.jay
coolexplorer

Posted: Feb 24, 2014
Jay. Glad I could help. Reg. Calendar Integration :
'Toodledo website' offers an iCal link for task events that can be subscribed into Google Calendar. This updates only once a day, sometimes longer.
'Ultimate To Do List' allows direct entry of task events into Google Calendar via its custom API design. After clicking/ticking the little box in the event details, it immediately enters it into the Google calendar (with specific reminder if required - this feature doesn't integrate with Toodledo but is useful for important tasks/events). One can even go into Google calendar and shift the task event and the changes will be reflected in Ultimate (but sadly not in Toodledo yet).
Hope Toodledo develops such a system for it web and android app soon.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.