ForumsQuestionsBug with iOS 12 upgrade?

Bug with iOS 12 upgrade?
creek

Posted: Sep 17, 2018
Score: 2 Reference
Just upgraded my iPad to iOS 12, and it appears to have corrupted my todo items. Some are unchanged, but most of them have reverted to a due date of 8/24, including tasks that had already been completed weeks ago.

I'm not sure what items I may have lost entirely (I haven't found any), but lots of old ones are back, and my due dates are totally messed up. Sigh...

I sync between the web browser version, my iPhone (which has been on iOS 12 beta for quite a while), and my iPad. All was fine between all 3 until the iOS 12 update on the tablet. Also, not that I use the browser version on the iPad, since it offers more functionality than the app.
andyfichter

Posted: Sep 27, 2018
Score: 1 Reference
I have the same issue.
My iOS app on iOS 12 stopped syncing tasks.
Try to delete the app and resync with the server, but the issue persist.
SFSailLady

Posted: Sep 27, 2018
Score: 0 Reference
I was about to upgrade my iPad and iPhone to IOS 12 but would like assurances from ToodleDo that the app is compatible. However, these bugs do not sound promising. Has anyone answered yet?
J.O.D.

Posted: Sep 28, 2018
Hm, I am syncing between web and iPad on iOs 12 and nothing bad happens...then again I had the IPad app not installed and reinstalled it, so maybe the clean slate was what has helped me avoid these issues. However, I will probably be using just the web version for now, untill the recreated iOs version is out.
K*H

I am syncing between web and iOS 12 on an iphone 5S. The only problem I have is that the app crashes when I delete a task on my iPhone.
SFSailLady

Posted by K*H:
I am syncing between web and iOS 12 on an iphone 5S. The only problem I have is that the app crashes when I delete a task on my iPhone.

Some questions:

1 )When this happens, are you able to launch the app back and task is still deleted? Is anyone having this same problem on an iPhone 6?
2) Does this happen all the the time you try to delete? Or just occasionally ?

This message was edited Sep 28, 2018.
K*H

Posted: Oct 01, 2018
@sesher - yes, I was able to re-launch the app and the task was still deleted. It was happening every time I deleted but I tried recreating the error today and did not have any problems. The day I was having problems, I had just turned on the link between iPhone reminders and Toodledo. Maybe it was related, but I could not recreate the problem at all today, regardless of how I added the task.
Ob-La-Di+ruben

Posted: Oct 03, 2018
Sorry for posting a unimportant note here on this topic, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for bringing this up relating to problems people have run into on IOS 12. I've been thinking of upgrading but already had reservations given the reported problems some users are having where devices won't charge post-upgrade.

Now I know FOR SURE to hold off. Ending up with any of these types of headaches in toodle would be atrocious.

Thanks again.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.