ForumsQuestionsProblem with Sycn on the IOS App

Problem with Sycn on the IOS App
Robertlb

Posted: Mar 21, 2022
Score: 1 Reference
Is anyone having issue with Synchronization between the IOS app and the cloud. I have problems on both my phone and Ipad. I have tried forcing a replication from the cloud and reinstalling the app., but was not successul.
muscratgrrl

Posted: Mar 22, 2022
Score: 0 Reference
I'm on Android, and recurring tasks are not refreshing to the next day when I mark them done. Some are very sensitive medical tasks. Tried deleting app, syncing manually...nothing works. Have emailed Support before with no response. FWIW, I'm at the first membership level after 'free'. Also FWIW, this recurs every so often and I only catch it when a daily task is suspiciously missing, then I notice that they are all gone. Beyond frustrating.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 22, 2022
Score: 2 Reference
Dear all,

We have recently learned that with the latest Android update, the current version of the Toodledo App has become unreliable.
The same occurred unfortunately with the iOS.
Thankfully we had decided several months back to write completely new mobile apps rather than patching the existing ones. These are in the final stage of development and will be released by the end of this month!
We will be informing the community shortly with a newsletter.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kind regards,
The Toodledo Team
Philip Espinosa

Posted: Apr 04, 2022
Score: 0 Reference
Does this mean the iPhone app is officially not working? The app in my iPhone appears to syncs then freezes. I deleted it and downloaded to update. Still freezes. The app in iPad seems to work just fine. Can we get an update as to what is going on?
Thanks, Philip
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.