ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Fred_Foote"
Fred_Foote

Score: 1
I love the feature where we're shown the "Total Estimated Length" for our tasks that have been given an estimated length to complete.

It would be great, when sorting any given list by Due Date or (especially) Priority, if the SUB-TOTALS (the dividers separating the different categories) each contained their own "Total Estimated Length."

Is that doable? Desirable?
Fred_Foote

Posted Apr 15, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
Score: 0
I don't like how you now need to "mouse off" the date to select the one you've chosen. I preferred it when you could "tab off" a date and thereby select it.

Also, I don't think any date selections are working in the multi-edit mode.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Fred_Foote

Posted Aug 19, 2008 in: Notebook
I was just playing around with Notes posted to the Notebook and discovered to my chagrin that when I go to this feature via my iPhone's browser I can only read the first part of any Note because there is no scrolling down within a Note. Any thoughts on how to overcome this or how I can edit a Note via my iPhone?
Fred_Foote

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Notebook
Just e-mailed the following to Appigo (ToDo) support:

So LOVE using your program with Toodledo.

They recently added a Notebook feature for more free-form Notes as opposed to the typical to-dos. Could you build a super simple app to sync these Notes in Toodledo with my iPhone -- perhaps as part of syncing to-dos? At least the notes are very simple -- 1/100th the complexity of to-dos (I estimate).

That would be so great!

[My Name]

This message was edited Aug 08, 2008.
Fred_Foote

Posted Aug 08, 2008 in: Notebook
It would be great if these Notebook items could be synced with my iPhone using Appigo's ToDo iPhone app. That would add the same mobile functionality to Notebook items as that app does for to-dos. Any ideas about how this could be done or how I could put this "bug" in Appigo's ears?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4