thpope

Posted Apr 21, 2009 in: Moved to ToodleDo from RTM
Score: 0
  • thpope
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2009
  • Score: 0
Posted by gui:
dcefrance

ca va? I'm gui from RTM, also a Toodledo user now. Have you followed up on your post? http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/tips/6871/ You created quite a storm.

Nice to find you here. Great app!

Is it gone? I wouldn't be surprised. The truth is, RTM looks fantastic to me. I was very attracted to its "prettyness." But, Toodledo is so much more functional. It has tons more capability. I did struggle. I really wanted to use RTM, but I relented to my desire to be productive. By the way, Toodledo is one of the funniest names you could have come up with. It's almost embarrassing to tell someone about it. But for sure it's uniquely branded.

I do hope you work on the elegance part. I'm pretty sure there are people who choose to go with RTM purely because of its style. At the risk of offending people, it reminds of the Apple vs. PC debate.
thpope

• thpope
I would like to have a combination grid and multi-line mode. Where I specify what fields I want to see when the details are collapsed and then show every field I use when I expand. For example, I want to show status, due date, priority, and context when collapsed on one line, then expand to show folder, tags, goal, start date, repeat, length, timer, date completed, and note.

A two-line option would be nice.

Also, you guys going come out with an offline version? I don't know if google gears is the best way to go, or a java based solution, but I should would like the option. (Sorry, I just saw this as #4 for top feature requests.)

Thanks,
Thomas

This message was edited Apr 21, 2009.
thpope

• thpope
Is it possible to add a dismiss button to the pop-up date/time editor? It has to be a button that says either "OK" or "CLOSE", in my opinion. It seems like getting the UI so everyone is happy is creating a mess for you.

For the record, I'm fine with hitting enter or tab to dismiss it. It's just weird to mouse off and have it close. It doesn't seem consistent with many other programs. In fact, I was annoyed at first because I would click the box, see the pop-up editor, then move my cursor out of the way and watch it disappear before I actually changed anything.

Does anyone say they like or prefer the mouse off behavior?
thpope

Posted Apr 20, 2009 in: Updates to due dates and start dates
  • thpope
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2009
Toodledo has exceptional customer service. They know when to bite their tongues.

I am curious as to why not a single click to dismiss the date picker.
thpope

Posted Apr 17, 2009 in: Integration with Evernote?
  • thpope
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2009
I know you can put check off boxes in Evernote. One might be able to use links in both to have a pseudo-integration.
thpope

Posted Apr 03, 2009 in: Repeat Task First or Last Day
  • thpope
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2009
Yes, this is an important added feature for me also.
thpope

Posted Mar 18, 2009 in: Delete instance of repeating task
  • thpope
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2009
Thanks. I would like to request this as a feature.
thpope

Posted Mar 12, 2009 in: Delete instance of repeating task
  • thpope
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2009
Is it possible to delete a single instance of a repeating task without deleting the repeating task?

In other words, I want to delete, instead of complete a repeating task, and have a new task (also repeating) show up based on the repeating rules.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5