ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by darren"
darren

Score: 0
  • darren
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2011
  • Score: 0
Just wanted to echo butty's post. The start page is broken on both my iPad and iPhone 3GS. Both are running iOS 4.3.3 with multitasking support.
darren

Posted May 25, 2011 in: Firefox Add-on Problem
  • darren
  • Posted: May 25, 2011
I had this problem for a while until I worked it out. You need to add your username and password in the extension options (under Tools menu | Add-ons ).

This message was edited May 25, 2011.
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2011
I can't reproduce it but it seems to happen after a certain amount of time. The backwards navigation button disappears but the text gets stuck over the list title.

Screenshot: http://db.tt/b8Hiezw

Fixed by quitting the app and restarting.

This message was edited Jan 17, 2011.
darren

Posted May 10, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 10, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Shift+2 is the @ symbol.

I just tested passwords with the @ symbol as well as the " quote symbol, and the Firefox addon accepted the password in both cases for me.

OK, that's weird.
darren

Posted May 09, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 09, 2010
As a start, any password with a " in it (Shift + 2 on a qwerty keyboard) isn't recognised by the add-on.

This message was edited May 09, 2010.
darren

Posted May 08, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 08, 2010
In addition to the above problems, the password issue doesn't seem to be fixed either.

According to Firefox I'm definitely running version 1.7 so I'm wondering what's going on here.

Thanks.
darren

Posted May 02, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 02, 2010
I do already have reminders set up - I use the iPhone notifications - but the option still doesn't show up.

I realise you can add the star by editing, but with this new version I hoped to be able to add reminders and stars when adding a task with the addon rather than having to go back and edit it.

Thanks for the help.

Darren.
darren

Posted May 02, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 02, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Darren: Start-time, Star and reminder are definitely available in the sidebar. You just need to go into your account settings on the main website and enable these features under "fields used".

I'm sure you're right and I'm missing something, but take a look at this screenshot:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/258067/Toodledo.png

You can see that I don't have the option to enable the reminder field and although the star field is enabled I don't have that option in the sidebar.

Darren.

This message was edited May 02, 2010.
darren

Posted May 01, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 01, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Check to make sure it is version 1.7. Then go into the Tools > Toodledo > Settings menu option to turn on the new fields.

Found it thanks but I never use this option to add tasks. I always open the side pane and click "Add Task". Doing it this way doesn't have the new fields :(

This message was edited May 01, 2010.
darren

Posted May 01, 2010 in: Firefox Addon Updated
  • darren
  • Posted: May 01, 2010
I've got the updated version but none of the new changes are visible. Any ideas?
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Mar 14, 2010
Hi, there's no need to change my password because I can log into the main site and the addon is then logged on automatically. That's a satisfactory workaround for me as I tend to stay logged in anyway.
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2010
In no particular order, these are the non-alphanumeric characters in my password:

\ / [ { ( | < ' " #

If anyone manages to guess my password from this they deserve to hack my account (and as all my online passwords are random strings like this, even if they did guess it they'd only have access to my Toodledo account).

This message was edited Mar 10, 2010.
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2010
Yes, but what I'm saying is that the sidebar doesn't work. I can literally copy and past the same password into both the website and the sidebar and the sidebar tells me my password is wrong.

[EDIT]OK, if I reset my password to "password" both the site and the FF addon work. Normally my password is a 16 character password made up of random uppercase and lowercase letters numbers and punctuation. This password is not accepted by the FF addon so it must have a problem with either the length or the characters I'm using.

[EDIT2]"passwordpasswordpassword" is accepted so it must be the characters.

This message was edited Mar 08, 2010.
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2010
If I try signing in to toodledo via the Firefox extension I get a message that my email address and password weren't recognised.

To get the addon to work I have to sign in to the toodledo website. They next time I bring up the addon in the sidebar I am signed in there too.

100% reproducible.
Windows XP (but I think this also happens at home with Ubuntu)
Firefox 3.6
Toodledo 1.6.1
darren

Posted Feb 05, 2010 in: Offline alternative to Toodledo?
  • darren
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2010
Thanks Peter. Unfortunately, it syncs with Toodledo which means I can't use it.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself very well. When I say offline, I mean no information can leave our network. Group collaboration would have to be done via something like a network share or a locally installed syncing service.

Thanks.

This message was edited Feb 05, 2010.
darren

Posted Feb 05, 2010 in: Offline alternative to Toodledo?
  • darren
  • Posted: Feb 05, 2010
Hi,

I've been tasked with replacing a paper based checksheet at work with an electronic version.

I can't really get anything suitable to work in SharePoint and I don't like the idea of a simply cludging a Word or Excel doc with check boxes.

Toodledo would be excellent except for it's online nature (I can't see the "powers that be" going for that). Could anyone recommend a good alternative?

Here's the features I'd like/require:

Require:
- Recurrence of tasks (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Cheap/free

Like:
- Group collaboration
- Logging of who completed a task etc.

Thanks in advance.

Darren.
darren

Posted Jan 25, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • darren
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Yeah, I was just able to reproduce the re-install bug. Strange. I just uploaded a new copy of the plugin, and it doesn't seem to have that problem anymore. Try reinstalling or upgrading it one more time and that should take care of it.

Sorry.

Yep, one last update seems to have fixed it.

Thanks.
darren

Posted Jan 22, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • darren
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2010
Posted by Jaime:
Posted by Toodledo:
Firefox 3.6 was released today, and we have also updated our Firefox add-on for compatibility.

http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php

FF keeps asking me to upgrade after the upgrade...

Same here. I've also removed it and added it again with no luck.
darren

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Wrong time zones in Google Calendar
  • darren
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2009
I mentioned this in a different post but as it was a different problem that merged into this one it's under a different title.

I tried adding my Toodledo calendar to Google using the Google gadget. I don't think the notifications from Google are coming through though. I think it's because Google thinks the timezone for the calendar feed is GMT-8 but I am in the UK so it's GMT+1 at the moment. My local time is correct on the Toodledo website.

I found a forum thread about this from a couple of months ago with a fix promised soon. Is it coming (or is it already supposed to have been fixed)?

When subscribing to the ical feed GCal puts the calendar in "(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)" which is almost right but not quite :S

This message was edited Jul 29, 2009.
darren

• darren
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2009
Hi, bumping for a response. However...

The above problem was encountered when using the Google Gadget to import my tasks. Using the ical feed GCal puts the calendar in "(GMT+00:00) GMT (no daylight saving)" which is almost right :S

This message was edited Jul 27, 2009.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next