ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SnowLeopard"
SnowLeopard

Score: 0
The Daylight Savings bug (in which tomorrow's tasks appear in lists that should only show Today's tasks) is back. This affects the WebUI only (all browsers). It usually resolves itself the day after. Here is a previous thread regarding this bug: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/28873/0/daylight-savings-bug-is-back-just-like-last-year.html
SnowLeopard

Posted Jan 26, 2024 in: Toodledo intermittently inaccessible
Hasnain, I now wonder if my issue last week was a small-scale DOS dry run by the perpetrators.
SnowLeopard

Posted Jan 24, 2024 in: Toodledo intermittently inaccessible
I emailed support the day I posted this. They said they fixed the issue. So far, no problems.
SnowLeopard

Posted Jan 17, 2024 in: Toodledo intermittently inaccessible
For the past two days, the toodledo.com domain intermittently is inaccessible, throwing a 403 Forbidden error on the website, and a Sync Failed Error 1101 in the legacy app.

I can recreate it using multiple browsers on multiple devices.

It applies to every page in the toodledo.com domain (tasks, forum, landing page, subscription).

Is anyone else experiencing intermittent connectivity errors lately?
SnowLeopard

I'm hoping someone with the testflight version installed can tell me...does the beta version allow:

1) a customizable Hotlist
2) set default to Star ON for new tasks

Thank you!
SnowLeopard

I hope this gets answered. Not good.
SnowLeopard

Posted Sep 26, 2023 in: iPhone app quits unexpectedly.
Yes, this is happening to me too. I am on iOS 17 on an iPhone 11 Pro using Toodledo v.3.4.1 (5649). I really rather not install betas and Test Flight, or run two Toodledo apps simultaneously. I'll wait for the new official version. Wishing much success to the developers in this regard because I absolutely love Toodledo.

This message was edited Sep 26, 2023.
SnowLeopard

Mine resolved the following day (just like in years past).
SnowLeopard

Score: 2
The Daylight Savings bug (in which tomorrow's tasks appear in lists that should only show Today's tasks) is back. This affects the WebUI only (all browsers). Hoping it can be corrected soon. Here is a previous thread from 2019 regarding this bug: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26813/-120127/tomorrows-tasks-showing-today-heading.html
SnowLeopard

Score: 2
I've used (tested) all the services you've mentioned when I thought Toodledo was going away. The one I most liked was RTM, but I came back to Toodledo once you all took charge. That said, I think you should make the import tool for the most widely used service (maybe look at numbers of ratings).
SnowLeopard

Score: 1
Required before I can make the switch: 1) customizable Hotlist, 2) New Task Defaults to Star ON.
SnowLeopard

Score: 3
I've been using Toodledo for over a decade. I use it to implement a Getting Things Done (GTD) system. I don't think I could live my life as happily or productively without this combination of Toodledo/GTD. I love that I can quickly record tasks, ideas, projects (mind dumps) - whether on my computer or portable device. Toodledo's ability to nest subtasks is perfect for creating and executing Projects. I've tried at least a dozen other software/cloudware providers and nothing works as well as Toodledo for GTD. Toodledo is Best in Class.

This message was edited Jul 03, 2022.
SnowLeopard

Posted May 21, 2022 in: Revamped web app?
Score: 3
I really hope any redesign does not make for less info on the screen. I don't care how it looks as long as the functionality and ease-of-use are there.
SnowLeopard

Losing ANY data would prevent me from trying the beta.
Regarding minimum functionalities, I need: view/create tasks, the hotlist, saved searches, adding a star to newly added tasks.
SnowLeopard

Posted Mar 13, 2022 in: siri and toodledo reminder syncing
This is indeed how the Siri Reminders sync functions with Toodledo. Due to the iOS sharing architecture (no fault of Toodledo), I don't believe it is possible for Toodledo to sync with Siri Reminders unless the Toodledo app is opened.
SnowLeopard

The Daylight Savings bug (in which tomorrow's tasks appear in lists that should only show Today's tasks) is back. This affects the WebUI only (all browsers). Hoping it can be corrected soon. Here is a previous thread from 2019 regarding this bug: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26813/-120127/tomorrows-tasks-showing-today-heading.html
SnowLeopard

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: Log4j Critical Vulnerability Question
Does Toodledo utilize the Apache logging utility Log4j in any of its environments? And if so, has Toodledo management followed Apache’s guidelines for assessing and remediating this vulnerability?

This message was edited Dec 22, 2021.
SnowLeopard

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 1
Longtime individual user here using Web and iPhone. I primarily use Tasks and am very happy with how it works currently. I do not want a major overhaul. Do you plan on a major overhaul? Also, is your revenue growth model mostly towards servicing businesses going forward?
SnowLeopard

Posted Oct 08, 2021 in: Toodledo Mailing List
Thank you Hasnain! I just received the newsletter today. Congratulations on the first 100 days!
SnowLeopard

Posted Sep 25, 2021 in: Toodledo Mailing List
Hi Pamela,
I would like to subscribe to Toodledo's email mailing list, but cannot find a place to sign up on the public website (nor in my account settings pages). I thought maybe a sign up would be a good idea - probably best offered on the public landing page. Just an idea!
-SnowLeopard
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next