ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Peter S..."
Peter S...

Score: 0
The Calengoo dev has said he is looking at TD integration. But still "if and when."
Peter S...

Posted May 04, 2017 in: Charge for syncing!
Providing the ability for third party apps to sync only promotes Toodledo more, draws new people in some of whom will subscribe.
Peter S...

Posted Jan 04, 2017 in: "Turn off filters" should be a toggle
Yes Yes! It is frustrating to turn off filters to check something, then have to reset them individually. Thanks for putting on the list.
Peter S...

Posted Jun 26, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
Email the developer. He was very responsive to me when I had questions.
Peter S...

Posted Jun 01, 2013 in: DesktopTodo 1.0
Hafiz,

I will add that yours is the most promising for me thus far. Grouping by context with some visual indication of separation between the groups seems like a basic feature that would be expected. I can't seem to get the devs of either TaskAngel or of TaskUnifier (which I've paid towards) to consider adding this. So far, I'm still using the browser interface on my laptop (toodleTasks on my Android).

......Peter
Peter S...

Posted Jun 01, 2013 in: DesktopTodo 1.0
Thanks for the reply Hafiz,

I am trying the custom filter without good luck. Specifying that the start date is equal or greater to today hides tasks with start dates in the future (seems backwards, but it works), but it also hides tasks with no start date. If I specify to show tasks where start date is blank, it does not show them. If I specify to show tasks where start date is non-blank, it shows everything including blanks. Odd. Here is an example:

This message was edited Jun 01, 2013.
Peter S...

Posted May 31, 2013 in: DesktopTodo 1.0
Hafiz,

Nice work. Very smooth and attractive. Syncs well.

In order for me to consider regular use though, one feature still missing: option to hide future tasks, deferred tasks, and negative priority tasks. Particularly future tasks (those with start dates in the future).

Thanks!
Peter S...

Posted May 11, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
Score: 1
Peter S...

Posted Apr 12, 2013 in: toodleTasks - Android App - Yea!!
I must have run about 10 apps through their paces including Ultimate, DTG, and others. I tried toodleTasks and immediately felt right at home. It does support start dates and seems to sync with Toodledo without problems. It can support subtasks if you have pro subscription as well.

One reason I like it is the ability to sort my list by context. Some of the apps are limited in how you can sort, which has been frustrating.

I'd be curious about others' take on it. I've emailed the developer and he was responsive. No widget yet, don't know if he will do one or not, though he says he would like to.

http://www.prodisoft.ch/
Peter S...

Posted Aug 08, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Posted by Peter S...:
Hi Ben,

Thanks for some great work with TU! I've been using Toodledo for some time via its webpage on my PC and the Toodledo app on my iPhone. TU should prove to be a much better interface than the webpage on the PC.

So, here are my observations and wishlist. I hope you find some of them worthwhile! .... regards

1) Specify which columns to print in print layout.

2) Allow hiding of fields that won't be used so they don't show up in new task dialog (and maybe other places).

3) Group separator bar in tast list. For example, if sorted by context, separate each context group with a labeled bar, or at least a plain separator line.

4) Configure hotkey to bring up TaskUnifier when minimized to tray (hotkey for the app shortcut only seems to work when TU is not running).

5) On the line at the top of the task list where a new task can be entered, either have buttons for both "add task" and "add task with template" or allow user to configure which button will appear there.

6) Outlook plugin - create task using template.

7) Outlook plugin - the start and end dates on the created task were 1/1/4501 !

Hi Ben,

I'd like to resubmit the request for #3 - Group separator bar in tast list. For example, if sorted by context, separate each context group with a labeled bar, or at least a plain separator line.

I think you did include some of the other suggestions here (made about a year and half ago) - Thanks..Peter
Peter S...

Posted Dec 23, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Hi Peter,

Thanks for the suggestions.

You're welcome - sent a donation as well. I hope others are and you can keep this going.
Peter S...

Posted Dec 22, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Hi Ben,

Thanks for some great work with TU! I've been using Toodledo for some time via its webpage on my PC and the Toodledo app on my iPhone. TU should prove to be a much better interface than the webpage on the PC.

So, here are my observations and wishlist. I hope you find some of them worthwhile! .... regards

1) Specify which columns to print in print layout.

2) Allow hiding of fields that won't be used so they don't show up in new task dialog (and maybe other places).

3) Group separator bar in tast list. For example, if sorted by context, separate each context group with a labeled bar, or at least a plain separator line.

4) Configure hotkey to bring up TaskUnifier when minimized to tray (hotkey for the app shortcut only seems to work when TU is not running).

5) On the line at the top of the task list where a new task can be entered, either have buttons for both "add task" and "add task with template" or allow user to configure which button will appear there.

6) Outlook plugin - create task using template.

7) Outlook plugin - the start and end dates on the created task were 1/1/4501 !
Peter S...

Posted by AJS:
I have actually purchased this despite having earlier reservations because I do like having a dedicated offline task manager but there are still a couple of features I would like to see. Is there any way you can set a future start date and have it hidden from view until that date like in the web app?

Yes, this was the deal breaker for me. I'm surprised more haven't requested this feature (three on the scoreboard!). I can only assume that most don't even use future start dates or there would be more complaints.

http://www.mypocketsoft.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=87

This message was edited Mar 15, 2011.
Peter S...

Posted Jan 24, 2011 in: Toodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app
Posted by harald:
Hi, on sharing for iPhone/iPad/Android. I'm just testing the Pro features and sharing isn't working the way I had hoped:
My wife uses Appigo Todo on iPhone, I use it on iPad, but I will have to use Android (probably "Got to Do") for work reasons very soon.
I wish we could have one shared folder that would show up on all devices in both our accounts (The "Family" folder). In this folder we could both simply edit our joint family todo list next to our other work todo lists that each of us has in our respective accounts. Create, edit, complete. I don't need assigning or all this other fancy stuff. What we want is simply all our family chores in one place.

If you'd just introduce a unified folder for two or more users (not copies, but actually access to the same data set) you'd probably make a lot of people very happy. I would gladly pay significant money to get this feature as I can't find it anywhere out there, even though it seems so obviously needed.

Thanks!

I think it does do this if you both have Pro subscriptions. If I recall, you can specify one folder to share. Or you can mark all of your folders private except for the one(s) you want to share.
Peter S...

Posted Jan 06, 2011 in: Voice Activation
Jott lets you enter a new task into Toodledo. Very convenient. Unfortunately, you can't specify the default settings that the new task will have, making for extra work editing it later and sometimes even finding it (or remembering a new task is there) depending on the view you typically use.
Peter S...

Posted Dec 17, 2010 in: Pocket Informant - iPhone
Thanks Bob. That start date is a critical one for me.
Peter S...

Posted Dec 17, 2010 in: Pocket Informant - iPhone
Posted by bob.b:
I have Pocket Informant as well as 2Do, Appigo's Todo and Toodledo on both my iPhone and iPad.

The ones I find myself using the most are Todo (both platforms) and 2Do for the iPad.

Pocket Informant has a ton of features but the screen just looks way to cluttered to me. I also don't need the integrated calendaring features which is one of PI's differentiators.

Appigo's Todo has just the right balance of functionality, clean presentation and speed that I use it the most.

When I need a view of how my projects or functional areas are going, I do find myself using 2Do on the iPad as well because I really like the tabbed interface (each project/area is set up as a tab.) 2Do on the iPhone, on the other hand, is almost unusable for me because as great as the interface is on the iPad, it doesn't translate as well on the smaller iPhone.

If I had to delete them all and leave just one, it would be Appigo's Todo, but that's my personal preference and YMMV.

Hey thanks for this.

Does Todo sync seamlessly with Toodledo online? Anything get lost? Looking at the Todo description, the one thing I'm not finding is start dates for tasks. Is it there or handled differently than in toodledo?
Peter S...

Posted Dec 16, 2010 in: Pocket Informant - iPhone
Anyone tried Pocket Informant for the iPhone? It syncs with Toodledo and looks quite comprehensive. It should be for the 12.99 price!
Peter S...

Posted Oct 12, 2010 in: Use Toodledo with Grocery Gadget?
Not as elaborate. I use OurGroceries and enter a task in Toodledo for "Grocery Store", "Costco", "Home Depot", etc. I then refer to the lists in OurGroceries when I am in the store.
Peter S...

Posted Sep 05, 2010 in: New Task Defaults - Jott
Posted by vmj07-toodledo:
When selecting the "New Task Defaults" we have the option to select "Also use these defaults for tasks added via email or twitter." Would it be possible to add Jott to that list, so that Tasks added via Jott would inherit the same defaults?

+1 !
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next