ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by DannyWissen"
DannyWissen

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: November 2018
Score: 0
Hi Aaron,
thanks for updating us!
I work for a company which recently switched to Scrum/Kanban. So I know how difficult the first sprints are until you know how much can be done within a sprint. I love to hear updates, even if there is less progress than you would love to make.

Keep up the good work and all the best for your hiring!

Greetings Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: How to keep task/subtask view
Hi Scot,

thats an easy one :)
Go to any view you like and you get the list of your tasks. By default they are set to "inline" which means you see the Tasks and the subtasks are hidden.

In the menue bar where you can also sort your tasks as you like you have an "eye" symbol. It is right hand side.
Please click on that and select "Indented" after that every view will appear with tasks and opened subtasks in your browser.

Greetings Daniela
DannyWissen

I also tried it and it worked.
Please refer to:
Settings: https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_email.php
Description: https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php
And also check if your secret is still the same. It is possible to change it manually.

Greetings Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Subscribing
Hi Jen,

I think you should create a support ticket, because it seems a special problem:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

There you will get a faster reply.

Greetings
Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Dec 06, 2018 in: Affiliate Marketing for Toodledo
Hi Toodledo Team,

as i like the new breeze and the new information policy I would like to support you with a nice article on how to use Toodledo.
Is there a way to make it a Win-Win? At the moment we have this referal as far as I kow.
https://www.toodledo.com/referal.php

Thanks Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Oct 30, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Hi @All,

may you please discuss the alternatives of Toodledo in this thread:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26261/0/proscons-of-alternatives-to-toodledo.html

I think all those posts cover the real Topic here an no one will read this thread any more!
Thank you very much!

On Page 4 I had an important question concerning the actual plans running longer than 01.01.2019 which I hope will be answered here:

I think in this Post (on Page 4) Aaron made really clear, that they won't sell our data or our tasks to someone.
He made very clear, that they respect our privacy and that they still commit to former values of Toodledo.
This is why I prefer to stay, for my workflow there is not really an alternative to Toodledo and I would like to support Toodledo.
I also appreciate, that they communicate with us so much. This is really not usual and I am willing to pay the price for that.

Here is the important link to the statement of Aaron concerning our Privacy:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26265/-118001/read.html#jump

As this Topic bugs me a bit I would like to re-post Anthony's question, because I am now at Silver and will revert to the new Plus, but my subscription runs until March 2019. It would be really bad if I would lose my Task History except for 1 week....

Anthony Taylor
Posted: 2 days ago
@Aaron I understand the payment structure doesn't change while the current subscription lasts, but what about the features of the original subscription that was paid for?
DannyWissen

Posted Oct 26, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 1
Hi @All,

I think in this Post Aaron made really clear, that they won't sell our data or our tasks to someone.
He made very clear, that they respect our privacy and that they still commit to former values of Toodledo.
This is why I prefer to stay, for my workflow there is not really an alternative to Toodledo and I would like to support Toodledo.
I also appreciate, that they communicate with us so much. This is really not usual and I am willing to pay the price for that.

Here is the important link to the statement of Aaron concerning our Privacy:
https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26265/-118001/read.html#jump

As this Topic bugs me a bit I would like to re-post Anthony's question, because I am now at Silver and will revert to the new Plus, but my subscription runs until March 2019. It would be really bad if I would lose my Task History except for 1 week....

Anthony Taylor
Posted: 2 days ago
@Aaron I understand the payment structure doesn't change while the current subscription lasts, but what about the features of the original subscription that was paid for?

This message was edited Oct 26, 2018.
DannyWissen

Posted Oct 25, 2018 in: New Privacy Policy: Advertisements
Hi there,

there was a pricing issue in another thread on this forum.
I do not really worry about a price which is a bit higher.
But I do worry about my privacy reading this.

It seems as if they would try to make money wherever they can.
I would not accept advertisements on the website or within the app nor to receiving advertisements via mail.
I also would never allow Toodledo to sell my data to anyone.

Actually I think I will delete my account if the privacy policy will stay in place.

So Toodledo Staff I would appreciate a response and clearification/renewed Policy!

Thanks
Daniela
Paing Customer since 2010!
DannyWissen

Posted Jul 30, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Hi there,
I appreciate the information and I love it, that you are more in Design Issue then in functionality.
For my part Toodledo is very much perfect, I use it mostly for my ToDos.

The biggest thing for me is reliability and secure syncing methods, next to the many features and possibilities.

So keep up the good work and I am very curious seeing the new app design.

Thanks
Daniela
DannyWissen

Hi @Team,

I would love to share my Habits, to inspire others, if I like (e.g. a Checkbox "public")
I also would like to browse through a list of suggestions and inspirations of others.

Greetings
Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Aug 04, 2017 in: Habits: Journal per Day
Hi @Team,

I would love to write a sentence or two for every "Done" or "Missed" entry, to clarify why, or why not I did something.
DannyWissen

Posted Aug 04, 2017 in: Categories for Habits
I would really like this feature, because when you have more than 10 or 20 things to check of it looks like work to check them and so you leave it...
DannyWissen

Posted Apr 19, 2017 in: Scrum / Kanban with Toodledo
Score: 2
Hi all,

I am working with Toodledo since 2010 and I am happy with all the new features.
Before I was doing GTD with Toodledo, but actually this method worked not for me. At work we implemented Scrum and I tried it for my personal life.
At first with Post-Its and Excel for some weeks. That worked good. Actually all my Tasks reside in Toodledo so I tried to work out a method to use Toodledo for it :)

This is how I use it now:
- I use a folder for each Sprint, my Inbox and Project folder is my backlog.
- I then have a Task for every Part of my life (work, household, friends-family, horses, finances)
- Under these Tasks I do Subtasks which include the working items.
- If I have a bigger project (which are in the "projects" folder) I put the Projekt Task and the Subtasks I want to do in this Sprint in my Sprint folder.

I calculate how many hours I can spent on Toodledo Processing for the next two weeks. I then fill in all the tasks which I want to work on and put them into my Sprint folder.
Every Subtask has its length until my timegoal is reached.

I use a Tag ("Done") to mark completed items, as I still want to see them in my Sprint Folder.
Otherwise I don't have the whole overview of everything that is done or still has to be.

As Scrum is a timeboxing method I always start a timer when I start to work on something.

It would now be great to have the possibility (except from CSV Export) to have a chart showing the estimated lenght vs. timer for the specific Sprint folder.
Also it would be great to have a kind of "burn down chart", specifying the folder, the "Done" Tag and then having this graph to see how the Sprint is going.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn_down_chart

Actually my question/request is very special, but I would appreciate ideas :)

Thanks Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Apr 19, 2017 in: How to select all active Timers
Oh I just found the new Layout which exactly includes this.
Sorry for asking! You may want to close this Thread.

Thanks Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Apr 19, 2017 in: How to select all active Timers
Hi there,
I am searching for a view or selection of a column for seeing all started timers.
Sometimes it happens, that I forget to Stop an Timer. In these cases it would be great to be able to see only those Tasks with a running timer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Daniela
DannyWissen

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Just updated, just swiped through my tasks and get a little feeling for the app.
I've got to admit: I love it! Great work!