ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kentpavelka"
kentpavelka

Score: 1
I've wanted to be able to add tasks like this for a long time. Works perfectly.
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 08, 2016 in: Basic list question
Score: 0
Made a list. Now, how do I move the items around in a different order?
kentpavelka

Posted Apr 20, 2016 in: Siri & Reminders
I dictate a reminder into my iPhone and it shows up as a task on Toodledo. However, it shows up as low priority. (That is a problem as the priority level must be higher for the task to actually show up on the app). Is there a way to change the prioirity level somewhere in settings?
kentpavelka

Posted Jan 27, 2016 in: Fantastical 2
I'm just trying to work this out logically. I tend to think that the list/task function of Fantastical is redundant to lists/tasks on Toodledo (which I've used and loved for years). Why would I want to start making lists on another app, thus on two apps? I just love the look and functions of Fantastical 2, including the lists/tasks. Maybe I should switch? Something is telling me not to do that. But something is also tellling me to have both doesn't make sense either.

This message was edited Jan 27, 2016.
kentpavelka

Posted Jan 27, 2016 in: Fantastical 2
I'm a sucker for buying apps. A calendar app that looks very good is Fantasical 2. I'm just wondering if any Toodledo users are also Fantastical 2 users. Do you find the two apps complement each other or compete against each other? It's the list/task part of Fantastical that intrigues me. Do they work together? How do you use both of them? Do you feel the list/tast part of Fantastical is redundant to what Toodle do does so well? Or do you have a system that incorporates the use of both?

Thoughts?

This message was edited Jan 27, 2016.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar

This message was edited Aug 12, 2015.
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 13, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Jake: Was the above a reply to my questions? Can you tell me why the following scenario would be the case, plz?: I have 9 items to do on my Hotlist. I have 0 items that are overdue...why does the watch app show 10+ inside the red circle and 25 items overdue?
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 10, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Really disappointed no response to question about inexplicable numbers showing on watch icon above.
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 06, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Two things I would like to share and get feedback about:

1. When I tap on the Toodledo Apple Watch app, the screen often shows an incorrect number of tasks still to be completed on the Hotlist and I know that number is incorrect. When I tap on the screen, the correct number of remaing tasks are listed. Once in awhile the screen will refresh (or whatever...I know not why) to show the correct number of tasks remaining. Is it buggy or am I doing something wrong.

2. As it currently works, in order to see the correct number of Hotlist tasks still to be completed on the watch, I first must go into the app on the iPhone and have the app sync. That is very annoying, not to mention rendering the watch app way less than useful, because I must interact with both devices. I can tell you that I am not using the watch app very much because when I go to it, the task list is not correct since I mark my tasks complete mostly on my Mac...not on my phone. Bottom line: would like not to have to sync the phone app in order for the watch to show the correct number of tasks still to be completed. This is a very big deal.

This message was edited Jul 06, 2015.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 13, 2014 in: Attachments
Thanks, Purveyor. However, I really want to know if what I wrote is an accurate description of how it works for files I attach from my computer. Yes? No? I simply cannot be the first and only person who has attached a file and tried to open it, expecting to view it, by clicking the task attachment created.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 13, 2014 in: Attachments
So, please confirm my understanding of how it works.

To view the attachment, I click the attachment link I've created. I then download it to the computer EVERYTIME I want to view it. (Merely clicking the link attached to the Toodledo task does not allow me to view it.) To actually view it, I must go to where I have downloaded it (to downloads folder for example) and open it THERE to view it. I must do this every time I want to view the link. The new download remains on the computer unless I delete it.

Two questions/clarifications, please:

1. Seems like this is going to create a lot of clutter on the computer with those downloads remaining on the machine. I must delete the download each time if I want to remove it, correct? Won't all these downloads eat up a lot of space over time unless they are deleted?

2. Do you suggest a best place to download the links for viewing?

This message was edited Aug 13, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 12, 2014 in: Attachments
I seriously don't understand. I am supposed to download something to my computer that is already on my computer? Understand that I'm making the attachment from a file that is already on the Mac. When I attach a file to a Toodledo task, either by downloading from computer or by dragging a file, it creates a link. Then after that link shows up as an attachment on the Toodledo task, I click it and can't view it. (It wants me to save it again). This becomes a circular process, with no ability to view the attachment. Please explain what the process is in more detail.

This message was edited Aug 12, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 11, 2014 in: Attachments
I am a Gold subscriber. Attachments were working at one point but now I am having a problem. I can successfully attach a given document to a task but when I click on it, I am taken to a window asking me where I want to SAVE it. I don't want to SAVE it, I want to VIEW it. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 07, 2014 in: Lists...basic question
Made a list (and checked it twice). Now, how do I change the order of the items in the list? Want to be able to put them in whatever order
I want....beyond using filters to change the order by "types" (starred first, etc.)

The example is a grocery list. The first item I put on the list is drain cleaner. Way down the list I put the most common staples, things like milk, bread, etc. I want to move drain cleaner down and milk & bread up.

Is there a way to do this or do I need to redo the list and put the most common staples at the top in my redone list?

This message was edited Aug 07, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted Aug 05, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone App
Score: 3
One way to achieve this is to copy URL link from computer to a note under a task labeled "Groceries". Then open it on your phone from there. I agree though, this is a lot of trouble to go to. Need "Lists" for IOS. Can't carry Mac around in grocery store.

This message was edited Aug 06, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 03, 2014 in: Bookmark issue
I do not get the option to "Add Link to Bookmarks". The options I get are on this screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdmccwq1u6tqmuj/Screenshot%202014-07-03%2022.13.12.png
kentpavelka

Posted Jul 02, 2014 in: Bookmark issue
The window that pops up when I click View Tasks requires me to go through 2 additional steps to get where I want to go....click Due Date, and then Today. I don't have an issue with having to click View Tasks...but the next two are more work than just going to the website where I have today's tasks all set to view in the calendar view. Is there a way to use the Bookmark so that it is actually useful to me? Any setting to get to Today's tasks? If not, it isn't very useful.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzh6l9l57qmnhrt/Screenshot%202014-07-02%2018.07.44.png

This message was edited Jul 02, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted May 18, 2014 in: Toodledo Dashboard widget
The widget populates but it won't allow me to log in. I try to click "sign in" and nothing happens. Very strange. Clickihng "create one" doesn't work either. Took a screen shot but can't figure out how to attach it here.

When I click where it says "sign In', it flashes briefly but that's it. I turned off and restarted the Mac...but that didn't resolve the problem.

Also removed and readded several copies but that doesn't help either.

This message was edited May 18, 2014.
kentpavelka

Posted May 16, 2014 in: Toodledo Dashboard widget
Have a Mac. Toodledo Dashboard widget has always worked until just now. I can't log in. Any ideas?
kentpavelka

Posted May 23, 2013 in: Out of the blue...collapsed tasks
Somehow, in Calendar view, all my tasks are collapsed. I have to click on "completed or not completed" to see them. Guessing I accidentally did something to cause this...but, when I go to any date in calendar view, I want to be able to see all tasks (completed and uncompleted) without having to click on the the words "completed or not completed" Please help.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4      Next